Just installed a BSE to my pearl flip. This method of phone protection is NOT for the OCD or those who have a place for everything and everything in its place. In this case every little strip had to be aligned! It took me forever squeeging bubbles and smoothing plastic lol..

That is all.
    09-03-09 12:49 PM
    I've always had a hard time installing the skins. No matter how hard I try I always seem to get some air bubbles or wrinkles. And this happens even if I use a soapy water mixture to help install the skin.
    09-03-09 01:04 PM
    Lol...don't worry so much about the bubbles. They all evaporate and disappear within 24 hours or so. The first one is the toughest, figuring out the process, but I can replace a screen protector in five minutes or so and a full body kit in half an hour now that I've done it a couple times.
    09-03-09 02:47 PM
    Lol...don't worry so much about the bubbles. They all evaporate and disappear within 24 hours or so. The first one is the toughest, figuring out the process, but I can replace a screen protector in five minutes or so and a full body kit in half an hour now that I've done it a couple times.
    I took my Best Skins Ever off last week to use a set of Zagg InvisibleShield for comparison purposes. I'm very pleased with Best Skins Ever, didn't take them off for any reason other than comparison.

It's been a week and I still have some ugly air bubbles with the InvisibleShield. With Best Skins Ever, all the air bubbles were indeed gone within 48 hours.
    09-03-09 09:58 PM
    amen, and best skins ever are a fraction of the cost of zagg
    09-03-09 11:07 PM
    Well it's good to hear that the bubbles will dissipate in the next 48 hours. Right now they are on the front of my phone, and if bubbles could laugh they would be. My interior screen protector makes a sound whenever I open the phone like it's stuck to the keys or something. I hope that to goes away soon but overall I'm pleased with my handywork!
    09-03-09 11:16 PM
    If bubbles could laugh, that'd be scary.
    09-04-09 02:57 PM
    BSE don't seem to get the "yellow haze" I've experienced with Zagg. I'm using BSE for my Tour and have used them for almost every blackberry (6) and motorola (3) phone I've owned as well as a couple MP3 players.

Like tcamshafter said, they are a fraction of the cost and and I have had nothing but EXCELLENT customer service from their group. Bubble will disappear and I am not as OCD as I used to be, but they do what they are supposed to do and I love em.
    Last edited by kramerica; 09-04-09 at 06:42 PM.
    09-04-09 06:32 PM
    I love my Best Skins Ever. It was a total deal and it offers great scratch resistance. Coupled with a lime-green OEM silicone skin, my phone is fabulous and protected. Love it.

I agree that application is sort of scary, but it went a lot more smoothly than I was expecting and I'm so glad I survived to tell about it, because man, am I telling about it. Everyone I know has been subjected to a review of BSE.
    09-05-09 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD