So I pulled the trigger and ordered the Best Skin Ever for mah Pearl.

I haven't received it yet. While I'm waiting, would those of you who have one of the these please post your tips/follies?

I need to get my skin on perfect because I have serious OCD (okay, not really, but let's assume I do).

Thanks!
    03-20-08 11:05 AM
    Its pretty straight forward really. Just follow the instructions - get it wet but not soaking. Put it where you want it and you'll be able to move it a bit before it sets. Let it sit for a few hours to cure. Over the next day or two it will fully dry out and be amazing.
    03-20-08 11:41 AM
    He's right, it's pretty simple. Just wet your fingers so you don't leave fingerprints. And, be sure you get those corners down good.
    03-20-08 11:42 AM
    Yea, you can also use a blow drier to help get those corners down.
    03-20-08 11:44 AM
    What's a "Best Skin Ever"? I've never heard of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 03:00 PM
    Best Skins Ever Home Page

Best way i found way apply it was follow the instrutions, dip it in soapy wayer then let it drip a bit..... then apply to phone.... NOT SOAKING WET!

After position it in, then hold down a spot to hold it,then take a credit card and squeeze out excess water. after all down adn corners are holding. to help dry it on real good.... each side at a time take a hair dryer to it. it will help remove most water, plus speed up drying and air bubble removal process.

03-20-08 03:20 PM
    Best Skins Ever is a flexible clear film that can be applied to your phone. Think of it as a thick, clear window film. The cost was less than $10

One other tip: If you're not happy with the placement of one piece, remove it and re-dip it in the soapy water and start again, in fact there were several pieces that I re-dipped two or three times.
    03-20-08 05:42 PM
    Okay, putting the thing on was way easy. I totally dig it.

Success!
    03-28-08 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD