I don't normally plug anything, but I can't help but share that I am so thrilled with a skin I recently bought. Uniqueskins.com is where I bought it. I bought one for my 8900 and used the customizable option so I designed my own skin, and I think originally it was about $20 (I googled coupon codes for the site though and found one for 20% off my order so it came out cheaper). Anyhow, I get loads of people asking about it because it stands out nicely without being obnoxious.

However, best part was that the brat neighbor's child got ahold of my phone today and literally ran his pocket knife across the back of it. When I finally managed to get it back from him, I peeled the skin off the back to make sure my phone wasn't damaged and I'm amazed that the skin on the back cover took 100% of the damage! My phone looks perfect still! I'm pretty sure the skins they sell are made by 3M, so I imagine you can get them from more than the site I bought mine from, but definitely worth looking for the 3M brand scratch resistant skins if your phone takes a beating
    10-26-09 03:36 AM
    Thanx for the info; I'll check it out!!!
    10-26-09 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD