I am receiving my tour on Monday and never used a skin on my old BB. Can anyone suggest the best skin to buy? Just the BB Skin? Is there a good place to order them online and receive them without paying a ton on shipping or maybe go into the Verizon store to buy one here in LA?? Can anyone confirm that the tour skin is difference than the bold? Thanks in advance!
    07-17-09 11:16 PM
    Yes the Tour skin is different from the Bold. Yes it is a good idea, and you should get it wherever it's cheapest, be it Verizon, Best Buy, or online. Also, make sure you're getting the RIM OEM skin.
    07-17-09 11:17 PM
    Summer Independence Sale

I heard these were the best but might be a biachh to put it on...one guy said he messed up both times, lol...they send you 2 kits.
    07-17-09 11:23 PM
    Right on, so best buy or Verizon is the best place to buy them without shipping? Obviously SPRINT is helpless!
    07-17-09 11:23 PM
    you should order online. its 24.95, no shipping, plus you get two when you use the code "independence33" with lifetime warranty. only problem is putting them on.

I don't believe bestbuy sells these...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ph...estion-270626/

check out this thread as well
    07-17-09 11:41 PM
    The best one is a Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page but they don't have one for the Tour until later this week.
    07-17-09 11:44 PM
    For skins check out uniqueskins.com, they are pretty cheap and have a warranty.
    For cheaper cases/covers, check on ebay! New stuff everyday, you just gotta wait on shipping but its worth it.
    07-20-09 10:22 AM
    i got my silicone oem case from daydeal.com. Amazon has some good stuff as well. I bought my phantomskin off their website (phantomskinz.com). Use code independence33 for 33% off.
    07-20-09 10:34 AM
    i got my silicone oem case from daydeal.com. Amazon has some good stuff as well. I bought my phantomskin off their website (phantomskinz.com). Use code independence33 for 33% off.
    Thanks for that. Just ordered the full body kit and used the promo code...came to $16 and some change. I hope it's as good as everyone proclaims. My BSE skin for my Pearl started peeling up at the edges after awhile.
    07-21-09 06:31 AM
    just finished putting mine on, took 45 min but well worth it, i'll post pics soon, its not that bad as some people make it out to be
    07-21-09 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD