What is the best skin for an 8330. I have seen rubber, silicone, and other. Is there one that is better than the others or one to stay away from possibly?

Many thanks!!
    02-22-09 02:49 PM
    I highly recommend the seidio rubberized hard cases. They are very slim and protect they phone very well. They snap on and don't come off unless you want it to. You can find them on the crackberry store, but if you look on eBay you can get them quite a bit cheaper and with free shipping.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 02:54 PM
    Also wanted to add that the rubber and silicone covers are so soft that they don't really protect the phone that much. The seidio is a hard cover with a rubberized coating, and doesn't add hardly any bulk to the phone. I have tried many cases for my berry, and this is by far the best one I've had. Add a screen protector and you're set!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 03:25 PM
    Alot of it is just personal preference. I would look at the crackberry store as well as amazon and read reviews once you get it narrowed down to a few. I use a screen protector and a holster for the most part but I also like the body glove (football texture kinda) case. My friend has a seidio and loves it (clear)

I use the holster because I use a cradle to charge and taking the case off/on is pain.
    02-22-09 03:27 PM
    Like Trem I think it is a preference. I have several. One is from Body Glove and also one from Otterbox. Here's their link and someone posted a coupon code for 15% off @ checkout on here yday. The code is CES2009 if you can use it...

We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
    02-22-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD