I see that the BSE doesn't cover the back. Who makes the best clear skin?
    07-31-08 04:01 PM
    This is a long debated subject, you will hear a lot of opinions. Mine, Invisible Shield by Zagg. .02 mm thick, lifetime warranty, full coverage. A little pricey, but some people catch them on sale or someone with a discount. Can be a little intimidating to install, but not too bad.
    07-31-08 04:31 PM
    This is a long debated subject, you will hear a lot of opinions. Mine, Invisible Shield by Zagg. .02 mm thick, lifetime warranty, full coverage. A little pricey, but some people catch them on sale or someone with a discount. Can be a little intimidating to install, but not too bad.
    +1, I have the Invisible Shield and think it's great.
    07-31-08 04:39 PM
    BestSkinsEver are great!! Cheap and durable!!

All of these skins are a little tricky to apply, but that is why you follow one of these guides :

Best Skins Ever Application Instructions

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/my-...utorial-44859/
    07-31-08 04:48 PM
    The BSE Total Body Kit does come with a piece that covers the battery door.

BSE is cheaper, has better customer service, and ships faster than IS.
    07-31-08 05:16 PM
    i love the bse the best then i put a mygelskin over it.. i like extra protection lol
    07-31-08 05:31 PM
    I have the BSE and it covers enough to make me happy. It's a huge pain in the **** to install, but I imagine all of them are. It does REALLY stick well once you have it properly installed and dry, and that's a big recommendation for it.
    07-31-08 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD