I wanted to know what supplier/site is everyone using for parts and accessories. I'm looking for good quality OEM parts in various colors, bezels, keypads, buttons, doors etc.

(I bought a black bezel from cnn.cn but it caused feedback when I use speakerphone. I'm hoping to avoid these kinds of problems in the future with quality parts)

Any feedback would be totally appreciated!!!
    11-18-09 06:15 PM
    I am waiting delivery on a chrome bezel for my BB9000 I bought from cnn.cn. Just wondering how a bezel could cause feedback? Is it not tight enough? Does it rattle? Not a good fit? I hope I didn't make a mistake on this one. I'd hate to go through the process of disassembling my device only to have the bezel not fit.

I went with cnn.cn based on a link someone posted here. It was after I made the purchase that I realized there are probably a number of domestic suppliers I could have gone with. Sure enough, I did a google for "Blackberry Parts" and a bunch of hits came up. You may want to try that.
    11-18-09 06:27 PM
    After I put on the black bezel I tried it on speakerphone and I just kept getting feedback. I did some research around the forums and found out that the speakerphone opening on the black bezel did not have the thin mesh on the inside. Apparently this makes the difference. I found out that someone had purchased a black bezel domestically and it came with the mesh on the inside. I'm looking to get the new titanium bezel but I want to make sure that I get one with the mesh on the inside because I use speakerphone quite often. Especially when driving.
    11-18-09 06:36 PM
    I see. That's good information, thanks. Was it your impression based on other users that this was only the case with the black bezel, or did it apply to any bezel bought overseas? Cnn.cn says that they deal in in OEM parts, so I'll have to take a look at the part when it arrives.
    11-18-09 08:16 PM
    I'm not trying to say that this is the case with all suppliers overseas I'm just speaking from my own experience. I just like to know what to expect when purchasing from different suppliers that's all. I don't like spending my money and getting disappointed afterwards that's why I'm looking for input from people with experience with certain suppliers, that's all...
    11-18-09 08:37 PM
    sw-box.com
    11-18-09 11:56 PM
    sw-box.com
    I just checked out this site...Great selection!
    11-19-09 03:35 PM
    dealishop.com - just got the black outfit for my 8330, very pleased
    wirelessground.com - recommended to me and am now waiting my first purchase.
    11-19-09 04:43 PM
    I wanted to know what supplier/site is everyone using for parts and accessories. I'm looking for good quality OEM parts in various colors, bezels, keypads, buttons, doors etc.
    The principal suppliers I've heard of are ...

Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,
    Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.
    iPhone accessories - BlackBerry accessories - Buy Discount Cell Phone Accessories at Wholesale Price

Sorry to hear about your troubles with CNN. Always a risk when we don't stick with OEM parts.
    11-21-09 04:36 PM
    The recommended sites are awesome! Now I just got to figure out how I want bold to look. I'm also gonna put a new body on my back Curve 8310 and will be definitely be using any of these sites.

Anyone else have any good sites they could recommend???
    11-21-09 05:03 PM
    You can try truesupplier.com
    11-22-09 04:46 AM
    That's strange you were disappointed with cnn.cn. All I've heard is praise about that site. I actually almost ordered some parts because of all the good things I heard, but I decided to get a new phone instead
    11-22-09 06:01 AM
    sw-box.com
    amazing site thank you !
    11-23-09 04:39 PM
    That's strange you were disappointed with cnn.cn. All I've heard is praise about that site. I actually almost ordered some parts because of all the good things I heard, but I decided to get a new phone instead
    It's not really a complaint. It seems like cnn.cn is a great site and I probably would buy from there again. I'm just disappointed that the item I ordered from there didn't work the way I expected that's it.
    11-23-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD