I've used some "middle of the road" screen protectors and they seem to be okay. Are the "high end" protectors like zaggs that much better?
    10-14-09 10:37 AM
    I'm using Invisible Shield nowadays on my blackberry, my ipod, and used them on my gf's and her mothers new phones. Every device is well protected, if you're just looking for screen coverage I can't say enough good things about them.
    10-14-09 10:41 AM
    i've used Best Skins Ever on my 8330 and they worked and looked great!
    10-14-09 10:48 AM
    I'm using Invisible Shield nowadays on my blackberry, my ipod, and used them on my gf's and her mothers new phones. Every device is well protected, if you're just looking for screen coverage I can't say enough good things about them.
    What type of coverage do they have?
    10-14-09 11:18 AM
    I use BSE protector too. love it for the $
    10-14-09 04:54 PM
    I've only used the screen shields I picked up from Verizon and Best Skins Ever. From this point forward, I will only purchase from Best Skins Ever. They are quality, high value screen shields.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 08:41 PM
    another vote for BSE. I have had the same protector on my phone for a year and it looked great up until yesterday when it took a tumble and the gym. The screen hit just right on one of the bolts that hold down the equipment and got a small scuff. It didnt go through, but it bugs me a bit so i just bought a replacements for $5.
    10-15-09 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD