I was looking at the Zagg invisibleShield ones for my Curve 8830, but don't know how well they hold up. Any other suggestions?
    09-04-08 04:07 PM
    Those hold up well. I have never used it, but a couple friends do and really like it.

For a screen protector, I use ScreenPatronus, Screen protector - the difference is amazing. for years. they come in a 3-pack reasonable prices.
    09-04-08 04:09 PM
    I have a Zagg full body for my 8330... Works quite well. Dropped once on concrete with little to no damage. I would look to see if there is a local place that will professionally install it for you as they do a really good job...

Nice thing about the Shields is that you can always remove them if they do get damaged and put a new one back on....
    09-04-08 04:11 PM
    Ive had
    zagg on both an 8830 and now on my pearl. full body. I will swear by this product. yes, its a bit of a pain to install but not too bad. just take your time. but once you get it on and it has set, its the best. great product.
    09-04-08 04:21 PM
    i like my case mate privacy screen, but thats me
    09-04-08 05:14 PM
    I have the Privacy screen protector from verizon for the 8320 and....IT SUCKS!!! I've also heard that the Zagg is really good. I would definitely suggest a privacy screen one if u don't like ppl seeing that ur addicted to ur phone. lol....oh and welcome to CB!!! I see ur in LA huh? that's good to know...I love So Cal!!
    09-04-08 05:42 PM
    I got the 8330 privacy protector from verizon.. Seems OK
    09-04-08 06:07 PM
    Well it was inexpensive, $10 to be exact, so that was mistake number one. The other thing is that it gets scratched alot so that's why I don't like it... I'm probably gonna get the privacy one from CB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 06:14 PM
    EDIT: I'm getting the
    Zagg invisible shield whole body protector...it looks awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 02:10 AM
    I have the Privacy screen protector from verizon for the 8320 and....IT SUCKS!!! I've also heard that the Zagg is really good. I would definitely suggest a privacy screen one if u don't like ppl seeing that ur addicted to ur phone. lol....oh and welcome to CB!!! I see ur in LA huh? that's good to know...I love So Cal!!
    Thank you! I'm assuming you can't tell the Zagg is even on?
    09-05-08 02:36 AM
    I personally don't have it yet but i have seen ppl with it and yes, u def can't tell it's on there. Go to this site and check out some of the vids on there and it'll tell u everything you wanna know: ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | BlackBerry 8320 Curve Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

any more questions just ask!! or PM me!
    09-05-08 12:30 PM
    Yea Jperez i took a closer look at it and i can see a number of scratches on it already..
    09-05-08 02:58 PM
    I use a BestSkinsEver and love it!! I highly recommend it as one of the first things you get for your device

They are much cheaper than an invisible shield and offer amazing protection! You cannot tell they are on and the install process eliminates all bubbles and blemishes!

This is, by far, the best screen protector (and full body protection) I have had on any device. The material is also scratch proof and self-healing. It even conceals scratches you may have had before the installation. About 9 bucks, including shipping... can't beat it!

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    09-05-08 03:04 PM
    Thank you! I'm assuming you can't tell the Zagg is even on?
    If you install it proper you can't tell the zagg is there, I've seen some where there are some bubbles under the plastic because they messed up on the install, that's why I suggest getting a pro to install it if there is one in your area.. I think they have some kind of a kit that makes it a lot easier...

Always mind though, you can take off the Zagg if you are not happy with it or if it gets damaged...
    09-05-08 03:13 PM
    Yea Jperez i took a closer look at it and i can see a number of scratches on it already..
    If ur talking about the Verizon privacy protector...yeah it pretty much sucks. The only reason I leave it on there is so i can wait until I get my new one and I can take it off...I'm contemplating on which one I should get...I might get the Zagg...
    09-05-08 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD