i love my oem skin. but would like something to protect the screen.

what are the best screen protectors?????

are there any cases that combine a skin with screen protector???
    12-01-08 06:18 PM
    bump..........
    01-04-09 01:42 PM
    BSE, Zagg and Casemate are good
    BSE and Zagg are gonna be wet application screen protectors and Casemate makes a really good privacy screen
    as far as cases/skins I prefer seidio innocases
    01-04-09 04:39 PM
    On Friday 1/2 I ordered my full case protector from PhantomSkinz. It arrived on Monday 1/5. Today 1/6 is my first full day with the new protection and it is absolutely fantastic. I showed it at work today and immediately two guys went on and ordered for their BB's. Mine is the Storm. It is a real challenge to install, but once you get it, and are patient, the reward is worth it. Great product!
    01-06-09 08:36 PM
    I was checking out PhantomSkinz but couldn't find any info on how long the covers are supposed to last. Any info on that? The factory screen protector started peeling off relatively quickly. Would prefer not to have to continually replace them, if it could at all be avoided.

Anybody else have experience with screen protectors for the Storm??
    01-07-09 02:53 PM
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Screen and full body protectors.

Try this code and see if you get 20% off your order!

MW20HDC
    01-09-09 07:17 AM
    I was checking out PhantomSkinz but couldn't find any info on how long the covers are supposed to last. Any info on that? The factory screen protector started peeling off relatively quickly. Would prefer not to have to continually replace them, if it could at all be avoided.

Anybody else have experience with screen protectors for the Storm??
    PhantomSkinz has a Lifetime Product Replacement Warranty to ensure that your phone has the best protection for as long as you own it. Forever is a long time but with our warranty, you can expect exactly that.

Guru
    01-12-09 12:57 AM
    Check on ebay, I got a hard shell with protective screen for 6 bucks for my bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 09:32 PM
    Just bought a full body Zagg for my bold, only bought the full body becasue i stumbled upon a 50% off code in a review. I dont really think it will look so good on the back of the bold, anyone else use this? If so how does it look, i should be getting mine in a week or so.
    01-15-09 12:17 AM
    Can you share that 50% off code?
    01-15-09 08:22 AM
    How about this..... SHOWSP09

Someone said they tried it and only got 30% off. But it worked for me. Hurry though, I think it expires on Jan. 19th.
    01-15-09 09:30 AM
    ROCK ON!

I used the code SHOWSP09 and got 50% off at Zagg on the full body for my 8830WE.

Thanks for the code.

Rob
    01-16-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD