04-11-10 06:37 PM
84 1234
tools
    Which one is is better BSE (Best Skins Ever) or Clarivue?
    06-07-09 12:44 AM
    That depends.... I like the Clarivue better . I think the BSE provides a little better protection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 01:53 AM
    Go to Walmart and buy a 5-pack of Fellowes screen protectors. They are cheap at $5.84; only drawback is that you must cut the films to size ... at least that's not hard! Plus, they don't leave residue on the screen.

Yes exactly. I picked it up from walmart after I purchased 8900 that day. before your posted. anyway I have no problem with it since purchased 8900. but later, I will give a try different screen protector.
    06-07-09 03:56 AM
    Does clarivue screen protector cover all the area of display (also the black frame)?

Another question: who has tested screen protector from cnn.cn (1,99 $)?

Thanks

Last edited by teddy.it; 06-10-09 at 09:40 PM.
    06-10-09 09:32 PM
    Going to try out the Clairvue. I tried the Invisishield on my first berry (pearl) actually put the protector on myself and did a good job, but the feel of the Invisishield on a phone is just not for me. Too "sticky" always found myself trying to get the clean phone feeling back and it never happened til I peeled it all off. Haven't tried any other protector since. need a protector for the 8900 though, just had to replace a screen lol. whoops...
    06-11-09 12:03 AM
    I tried that and it looked like crap and had to be replaced a few times. I finally got tired of that and ordered some better quality ones..... Most of the protectors on this page except the IS are not much more than that for one or two of them...

Well, it did take a week for some of the air bubbles to disappear. But since then, the sceen protector has been great.

06-12-09 04:00 AM
    Does clarivue screen protector cover all the area of display (also the black frame)?

Another question: who has tested screen protector from cnn.cn (1,99 $)?

Thanks

It cover most of it maybe a millimeter gap on all sides...
    06-12-09 07:47 AM
    Thank You very much! I'm going to test it!!!
    06-12-09 07:57 AM
    You lose some of the brightness coming from the screen.

I'd not thinking that the Best Screens Ever, are the Best Screens Ever.

Check the orange peel effect:
    Hmmm. I don't remember my BSE on my 8310 ever looking like that. I'm about to order one for my 8900 and we'll see. I loved it on my old Curve.
    06-12-09 10:52 AM
    Where did You buy Clarivue???
    06-16-09 01:26 PM
    Free screen protector tip: Get the top edge flush against the edge below the upper panel (with Blackberry on it). Don't leave any gap there or it'll get crud in it that won't come out.
    GOOD tip..mine has gunk, dirt, dust in it now...but my clarivue is on its way! NO more seidio screen protectors!! my earrings gave it scratches...im hoping this one will be resistant against it
    06-16-09 02:40 PM
    Where did You buy Clarivue???

Clarivue Screen Protectors
    06-16-09 03:26 PM
    I got my Clarivue yesterday, and how about the first one I tried applying came with a hair on it.....

thankfully the second one went on perfectly.
    06-16-09 03:29 PM
    you can always use some tape to remove any foreign objects from the screen protector, or the screen, before applying.
    06-16-09 04:15 PM
    Received my Clarivue yesterday, I got a little air bubble on the top of it, hope it works itself out.
    06-16-09 05:24 PM
    I bought a skin and a screen protector for my javelin. I went to my local Rogers store and they had one for $15. Its awesome, at first i was like wtf its not smudgeproof or fingerprint proof at all! And then i realized there was another film to come off, now... it stays clean clear and protected!
    06-16-09 05:35 PM
    What would be a good alternative cleaner to use when re-applying the Clarivue protector?
    06-16-09 06:06 PM
    The silicone or whatever they are seem to work great for me... forget the name of the one I bought though... think it was InvisiShield or something like that...
    06-16-09 06:24 PM
    Received my Clarivue yesterday, I got a little air bubble on the top of it, hope it works itself out.
    You can stick a piece of tape to it and lift then set it back down..... I used a card that I got with an old pack of generic protector for a palm I had years ago.... You should be able to use a credit card....it shouldn't scratch it....just be careful!

06-16-09 07:18 PM
    Get yourself a BSE. There's some pics in my signature of my 8330 with a BSE on it
    06-16-09 07:19 PM
    What would be a good alternative cleaner to use when re-applying the Clarivue protector?
    On the protector I would just use water... On the LCD screen I would use LCD screen cleaner.... Windex might work.....but I wouldn't use it all the time, as it would probably ruin the screen!

06-16-09 07:20 PM
    I just purchased a Clarivue to replace the invisible shield I currently have on. Invisible shield is durable but I hate the orange peel effect is has. If anyone plans to purchase a Clairvue, use the following discount code to take 10% off your purchase. Found this doing a web search

Code: 107099745
    Discount: 10% Off - Expires July 31, 2009
    06-16-09 07:52 PM
    I have the invisible shield from Zagg and I dont mind the orange peel feel/look. The feeling of it is better for me as the surface tends to "stick" more to other surfaces.

I am looking for a good solid privacy screen protector to swap in if you guys have any suggestions. I would leave the Zagg side and back coverings.
    01-17-10 07:04 PM
    Using the Brando Ultra Clear ScreenProtectors on Several devices and still enjoy every bit of it, haven't had any problems using it, also I don't have to use any applying solution.
    01-18-10 02:26 AM
    Hi, I am new to the forums so hi . i was reading on the screen protector films and the mirror one got my attention. I was wondering, will it be harder to see when my BB is on? or does the mirror effect goes away complete? the cool thing is that when the screen is off, i have a mirror. but has anyone complained when the screen is on about not looking clear?
    thanks.
    -wachu
    01-18-10 05:59 PM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD