04-11-10 05:37 PM
84 1234
tools

3C, what kind of case is this?? I generally don't dig those type of cases but I'm diggin' yours. Can we see what the back looks like??
    04-25-09 01:31 AM
    I really like the Brando UltraClear Protectors
    04-25-09 08:16 AM
    I just bought 2 BSE screen protectors for $8.99 shipped. BSE's are good for nontouchscreen phones, but they are not very good for touchscreen devices because you have to apply more pressure to use the screen. I know this because I had a BSE on my G1.
    04-25-09 09:35 AM
    You lose some of the brightness coming from the screen.

I'd not thinking that the Best Screens Ever, are the Best Screens Ever.

Check the orange peel effect:
    That hard case is really nice. What kind is it?
    04-25-09 09:36 AM
    3C, what kind of case is this?? I generally don't dig those type of cases but I'm diggin' yours. Can we see what the back looks like??
    I bought this skin off eBay for less than $10. It's thick and offers good protection and slips right in to the leather holster I have with no problem.

04-25-09 09:52 AM
    That hard case is really nice. What kind is it?

Looks a bit like the Cozip one but isn't quite that, thought you might like the Cozip Case as well. e1GLOBAL - ALL EXPORT of Cozip Mobile phone and iPhone cases

04-25-09 09:59 AM
    I bought this skin off eBay for less than $10. It's thick and offers good protection and slips right in to the leather holster I have with no problem.

Nice....it doesn't look very thick, like you said (which is good). Is it the hard polymer material??
    04-25-09 10:09 AM
    I bought my mirror protector off eBay for less than $5.00. It's compatible with my silicone case as well as the holster.

i had that on my old 8900, made me mad tho it dimmed the screen so much, and hard to see in sunlight
    04-25-09 10:40 AM
    I just bought the mirror style one, and a sky blue skin so I hope they look good. Exciting!
    04-26-09 03:07 AM
    You lose some of the brightness coming from the screen.

I'd not thinking that the Best Screens Ever, are the Best Screens Ever.

Check the orange peel effect:
    Is it normal that those BSe's aren't smooth attached to the screen? Look at my image on top of the 3th page, that is barely noticeable. It's a Brando Ultra Clear.
    04-26-09 05:11 AM
    i use to have the BSE. i thought it was way to thick, i could see it which annoyed me. I tried clearvue yesterday. i was amazed how nice it was, i cant even tell it is there now. It was SO much easier to put on, and they gave me two of them...

Clearvue gets my vote..hands down....
    04-26-09 05:53 AM
    clairvue is the best i have tried all of them and that is the easiest to put on and i have put it on 2 months ago and i have had absolutley no problems no scratches nothing.
    04-26-09 01:02 PM
    clairvue users, which one do you guys bought? the Ultra-clear or Anti-glare?
    What are the differences when applied?
    04-30-09 01:29 AM
    Ultra- Clear... the anti-glare are not that great!!!
    04-30-09 07:58 AM
    Ehh... I bought the mirror ones off ebay and I don't like it that much. It makes the screen hard to see in daylight. Gonna give the Clarivue a try next, since it's cheaper than the Brando ($10.99 for two vs $13 for one)... thanks for the feedback here
    05-01-09 10:32 PM
    Are Clarivue similar to Brando?

Are the plastic backing (both a front and back backing) present to the clarivue?
    06-05-09 10:52 AM
    Clarivue are the best!!!

I have used zagg and best skins ever, and they both have the orange peel effect. You cannot even tell you have one on with the Clarivue.
    Co-sizzle! I got my Clarivue the other day. I removed my IS and I can't believe I waited so long to try Clarivue! It's the best i've ever had and the man is right, you can hardly tell it's on. No orange peel whatsoever.
    06-05-09 11:26 AM
    Another happy customer for ultra clear Clarivue.
    06-05-09 03:32 PM
    Hey has anyone tried this screen yet?

Google Image Result for http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/104/818/077/izbr.jpg

it covers the whole front on the phone...it kinda makes the screen look bigger when it isnt lit!
    06-05-09 05:12 PM
    Yeah.... The clarivue crystal clear is the best screen protector ever....not sure it will hide the scratched screen however!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 05:20 PM
    Go to Walmart and buy a 5-pack of Fellowes screen protectors. They are cheap at $5.84; only drawback is that you must cut the films to size ... at least that's not hard! Plus, they don't leave residue on the screen.

06-05-09 06:35 PM
    I was just going to make a thread like this, and here it is on the front page. Just bought the Clarivue ultra clear protector.
    06-05-09 10:55 PM
    Go to Walmart and buy a 5-pack of Fellowes screen protectors. They are cheap at $5.84; only drawback is that you must cut the films to size ... at least that's not hard! Plus, they don't leave residue on the screen.

I tried that and it looked like crap and had to be replaced a few times. I finally got tired of that and ordered some better quality ones..... Most of the protectors on this page except the IS are not much more than that for one or two of them...

06-06-09 01:23 AM
    I like my Protech screen protector. It has a slight orange peel texture but I find that it adds a bit of glare resistance. I may or may not try something else; been wondering about the "privacy" screens and those sold as anti-glare. The Protech is warranted for life against scratches. Not sure about the rest...

06-06-09 08:37 AM
    I tried the anti-glare from Clarivue but didn't really like the reduction in quality....I would imagine the privacy ones would be the same way

06-06-09 08:57 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD