Steinheil Crystal for BlackBerry (9520/9550) Storm2

I switched over to the droid world for a little bit but then soon switched back to a Storm 2. These were very popular with the whole scene. The quality is amazing and there is literally no gap between the screen and the protector. It covers every little millimeter. I highly recommend this product. Goes on very easily no bubbles and you don't have to put water on either. If your in the market for one try this out I guarantee it tops the competition.
    03-17-10 01:17 PM
    I have not tried the Crystal but I have the Steinheil anti-fingerprint and agree with you that this is a high quality product. I've tried several and this is by far the best. I used to clean my phone screen from finger prints and face smears on a daily basis. I have not cleaned it in weeks since having this protector on. I agree with you on the fit and ease of installing.
    03-17-10 01:25 PM
    One other note.... I have no issues with typing or bottom keys not working with this protector on. Phone works perfectly.
    03-17-10 01:33 PM
    Does the matte anti fingerprint one make the screen a little less clear than it is? Like a blurry look to it.
    03-17-10 01:41 PM
    Yes, that is the only downside. It's a matte finish so it does take a little sharpness away. Not too bad though. The finger prints were driving me crazy, and this definitly fixed that. My wife thinks it makes the phone look nicer with the matte finish, but I do miss the shinny glass finish.

Trev, does the Crystal help with fingerprints?
    03-17-10 01:50 PM
    The crystal shows a little bit of fingerprints but it's not bad enough for me to take it off. They wipe off easily.
    03-17-10 02:55 PM
    I tried both and while the Crystal did decrease the fingerprints, I'm LOVIN' the Anti-Fingerprint protector! I was cleaning screen on a regular (yup, OCD) but now I can't remember the last time I did.
    03-17-10 03:09 PM
    i bought mine on ebay for like 5 bux for 5 and it was the same thing
    03-17-10 04:38 PM
    +1 vote from me on these!!!
    03-17-10 05:37 PM
    I've owned the anti-fingerprint by them before and it was a quality product.
    03-17-10 05:47 PM
    I wish they had a privacy screen protector. Got to do my research to find a good one.
    03-18-10 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD