Hey, what is the best screen protector besides the invisible shield because I have read the screen protector makes the touchscreen too sticky to use.

And what is a good case protector besides the OtterBox for the 9800 which the front piece always comes off.

I am thinking of using a screen protector and getting a case so I don't have to get a full body protection shield.
    10-02-10 03:56 PM
    I'd also like to ask whether a screen protector is necessary. If the screen is made of glass I would expect scratches to be a rarity. I've had it since the US release, and I'm not particularly easy on phones. But I haven't had any scratches yet (knock on wood!).
    10-02-10 04:02 PM
    If you're in Edmonton, I'd recommend Ghost Shield. I'm not sure where else they are available, but Ghost Shield has worked great on my old 8900, and I'm just waiting til next weekend when they will have the Torch version available. Basically it's a coating they put onto your device, and it protects the entire phone from scratches, has a lifetime warranty, and this stuff is tough - you can take a screw driver to it and it won't scratch.
    10-02-10 04:09 PM
    Yep I'm looking for one as well that's not to bulky
    Last edited by murd0c; 10-02-10 at 04:36 PM.
    10-02-10 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD