What is the best screen protector for storm 1 that may also have one for the Storm2 coming out?

My first blackberry will be the Storm2. I came from Alltel and I currently have a Q9c (had Palm OS phones before that) so I'm pretty excited about switching to Blackberry. My niece has one and some of my friends. So, I'm anxious to learn what I can about it.
    10-24-09 08:43 AM
    there are Verizon branded screen protectors they sell at the store in a three pack... if you really meant screen protectors and not cases
    10-24-09 08:48 AM
    Yep I meant screen protectors. Thanks for the info!
    10-24-09 08:50 AM
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Pretty much the same product at both sites, both excellent, bestskinsever not as expensive last time I checked. Neither has screen protectors out for the S2 yet.
    Last edited by Redflea; 10-24-09 at 09:08 AM.
    10-24-09 09:04 AM
    Yep I meant screen protectors. Thanks for the info!
    np
    the Verizon ones only cover the screen though so i get a case also (if you find the info pamphlet posted a few days ago its supposedly official and shows all the accessories on page 3 or so)

there is also a brand called invisible shield like posted above ^ and they cover almost every part on the phone, its up to u to what you want tho
    10-24-09 09:10 AM
    Phantomskins has the best screen protectors...

they are not sticky and tacky like Invisable shields are, and there is no orange peal on Phantomskins like Invisable sheild has on there covers as well... Invisable sheild is garbage
    10-24-09 09:17 AM
    IMHO...get protectors for rest of phone but leave the screen alone!

I find the screen does NOT get scratched easily at all and putting the protector on it (while they say it won't) can screw up your experience with the touch screen...less sensitivity among other problems...I know it mostly does not happen but it can
    10-24-09 09:25 AM

I find the screen does NOT get scratched easily at all and putting the protector on it
    unless u work around Sand like I do. Sand really scratched the **** out of my storm screen when I had it due to sand.
    10-24-09 09:30 AM

I find the screen does NOT get scratched easily at all and putting the protector on it (while they say it won't) can screw up your experience with the touch screen...less sensitivity among other problems...I know it mostly does not happen but it can
    I would love to hear peoples experience with Zagg versus Phantom Skinz versus not putting any on the touch screen. For users of the Storm 1 or 2, have you noticed a reduced touch screen experience using the screen protectors?
    10-24-09 10:14 AM
    10-24-09 10:14 AM
    isnt it the one with and without camera? If that is what youre asking b/c i dint know there was a 9650. Ill go check

edit: Im wrong, its optical t.p./wifi/5.0
    Last edited by Afterfire; 10-24-09 at 11:57 AM.
    10-24-09 11:52 AM
    I use the regular verizon protectors I have had any issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 11:55 AM
    isnt it the one with and without camera? If that is what youre asking b/c i dint know there was a 9650. Ill go check

edit: Im wrong, its optical t.p./wifi/5.0
    Yeh, ##50 = CDMA plus wifi. The 'Essex', I believe?
    10-24-09 04:01 PM
    I'd go with the Zagg Invisible Shield.
    10-24-09 04:36 PM
    I'm thinking about putting the invisible shield all over the S2 accept the front screen! I don't like any protector in my way of my finger sensing, plus the screen just don't scratch under normal use, and i am very very OCD about that
    10-24-09 04:48 PM
    You can get the Zagg thing for almost nothing here: Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

I have used both Zagg and these, and they are EXACTLY the same. Why the price difference?

The link provided is just the protector whereas Zagg has a pretty box, spray and a squeegee. Personally I'd go with the non-Zagg site, far cheaper and easy to apply. Just follow their instructions. Also, shipping is $1.50, but if you order 3 or more it's free.
    10-24-09 06:05 PM
    Otterbox.. i have one and i can throw my 9530 as far as i can and let it land and nothing happens
    10-24-09 07:29 PM
    No contest....Zagg all the way....and I have them on all electronic devices and put one on my father's storm.....they are the best.
    10-24-09 07:31 PM

Did you carry your S1 in a case (i.e. on your belt), or in your pocket?

Was just wondering if the screen would remain unscratched if it was consistently exposed to whatever happened to be in my pocket, i.e. coins, keys, etc.

Thanks!
    10-24-09 07:45 PM
    The Zagg screen protector is based off of the material used on cars, which has a bit of orange peel in it. Incipio has some awesome protectors. Dunno what they are though since you have to buy the case, which comes with the protector.
    10-25-09 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD