08-27-09 08:16 AM
31 12
tools
    Whats the best screen protector out there?
    07-19-09 08:37 PM
    Invisible sheild hands down! I've tried the phantom skins and the ghost armor..they're horrible! The worst one is the ghost armor, its like a thin layer of jelly that you have to slightl heat up for it to stick! I don't know about you but I don't want my curve in the microwave! Also when you try and pull it off it leaves the worst residue all over your phone!!! Believe me I've used it on everything from laptops, cell phones, and even my car! You can pick it up anywhere. It also has a lifetime warranty. I bought all mine from bestbuy where my girl is at for $7.00 with her discount, that's a lot better than $29.99+$5.00 for install if you have it done at a mall. Its easy to install and only takes a second. Look it up and ask around. Good luck buddy and let me know if you have any other questions!
    07-19-09 09:08 PM
    I had good luck with the ones they sell here from the crackberry store. I broke the screen on my phone so I am not in use of it anymore. I have heard good things about the casemate privacy screen too. It is statickly adhered to your device so you can take it off whenever yu want without having the sticky residue on your screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 12:54 AM
    I have had both phantom and invisible shields. I would go with phantom, they are similar products and phantom is cheaper
    07-23-09 08:49 AM
    Best Skins Ever is the same as the invisiSHEILD And phantom skin (i think that's what the second one was) and its EVEN cheaper.

I got the full body cover for $8.99 with shipping and it protects beautifully. Flawless. I love it.
    07-23-09 08:59 PM
    Best Skins Ever is the same as the invisiSHEILD And phantom skin (i think that's what the second one was) and its EVEN cheaper.

I got the full body cover for $8.99 with shipping and it protects beautifully. Flawless. I love it.
    I agree. I have used them all and Best Skins Ever is by far the way to go. They are like a third of the price and do exactly what they say they are going to do.

No fancy packaging or anything to drive the price up. Plus they ship it out FAST.
    07-24-09 07:54 AM
    they all get greasy...I like the glass...easier to clean too
    07-24-09 11:58 AM
    invisibleSHIELD all the way... do not even think twice about it.
    If anything ever happens to it, you can just e-mail the company, ZAAG. inc, and they will replace your shield with no fuss.
    07-24-09 12:25 PM
    I agree. I have used them all and Best Skins Ever is by far the way to go. They are like a third of the price and do exactly what they say they are going to do.

No fancy packaging or anything to drive the price up. Plus they ship it out FAST.
    I second the "FAST" shipping! And they have great customer service!
    07-24-09 02:22 PM
    Anything anti-glare.

Anti-glare beats everything.
    07-26-09 05:14 PM
    The ones sold at my local VZW store work well for me.

I noticed mine had a nice scratch this morning. It's been on their since Feb so it's time to change it. Sure am glad it's not on my screen!

I would love to have the screen bare, I must admit.
    07-27-09 11:44 AM
    I have the privacy screen protector from VZ. I like it and it was easy to install.
    07-27-09 11:51 AM
    Invisible Shield is the only way to go. Scratch proof, great looks, great feel, unbeatable customer service, lifetime guarantee.
    07-27-09 12:05 PM
    I've been a long time user of the invisible shield, I love it.
    07-27-09 02:18 PM
    I've only tried Best Skin Ever and love it. Some seem to complain that it has an "orange peel" look or something. It doesn't bother me. For the price though, it's great.
    07-28-09 11:08 AM
    Im sorry, but i just got my 8330 done by ghost armor at one of their kiosks in the mall.. as well as have seen pictures on here of invisible shield... GHOST ARMOR HANDS DOWN!! 1. it doesnt have that waveyness look, 2. invisible shield uses blow dryers to put it on and heat on electronics isnt good(the guy at the mall showed me how the box works, uses fans not heat), 3. i just bought a brand new curve last thing i want is it to look like i dropped it a bunch of times and now it has a bunch of dimples all over it.. the only thing you can hold over it is that it cost a little extra, but then again i just paid $580 bucks with sprint(i didnt get a contract)...

Ps. they all come with a lifetime warranty lol...
    08-04-09 04:19 PM
    Best Skins Ever.
    08-04-09 08:27 PM
    Invisible Shield by far. I'm giving away a free $25 ZAGG (makers of Invisible Shield) gift card on my website. Click here for info on the contest.
    Last edited by Brandon639; 08-04-09 at 11:22 PM.
    08-04-09 11:18 PM
    Honestly can't say enough about the invisible shield...its kinda hard to get on but if you get it good you won't be happier...I believe they even use it on helicopter blades in the army
    08-04-09 11:41 PM
    The invisible Shield is a great product. Zagg is a great company. They were generous enough to donate me two $25 gift cards to give away at my website.
    08-04-09 11:47 PM
    Clarivue is what I use and it is great for me.
    08-05-09 12:13 AM
    Always wanted to get a screen protector. Guess it's time to purchase. Problem is I heard the Screen Protectors doesn't even cover the crevices of 8900 around the screen. I can see all the dust and small particles stuck there
    08-05-09 01:12 AM
    Best Skins Ever are not.... not with 8350i anyway. Just doesn't fit the radius at the top well at all. It wrinkles and won't "stick." I wasted my money here and told them so but they have not responded.
    08-06-09 04:23 PM
    Invisible sheild hands down! I've tried the phantom skins and the ghost armor..they're horrible! The worst one is the ghost armor, its like a thin layer of jelly that you have to slightl heat up for it to stick! I don't know about you but I don't want my curve in the microwave! Also when you try and pull it off it leaves the worst residue all over your phone!!! Believe me I've used it on everything from laptops, cell phones, and even my car! You can pick it up anywhere. It also has a lifetime warranty. I bought all mine from bestbuy where my girl is at for $7.00 with her discount, that's a lot better than $29.99+$5.00 for install if you have it done at a mall. Its easy to install and only takes a second. Look it up and ask around. Good luck buddy and let me know if you have any other questions!
    I concur....
    08-06-09 04:24 PM
    I had a Case Mate screen protector for the longest time on my Bold, but now that i have a Tour, i have a Zagg, BSE are great also
    08-07-09 05:39 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD