Hi there.

I am flying from London Heathrow to Manila, with a stop-over in Bahrain in a few weeks. During the duration of both flights, I want to be using GPS Logger II to track my progress which will mean that I will probably have to bring a portable charger with me for the journey. I recently bought a Duracell PPS1 which take two AA batteries, but for some reason, the batteries die after charging my phone/iPod touch for around 15 minutes using standard Duracell batteries. Would anyone be able to suggest to me a good battery charger? As I am a bit short on cash, I am willing only to spend up to 20 ($31.44).
    I have seen the Duracell PPS2, but I'm still wondering if there are better chargers out there which do better for its money's worth.

Thanks!
    03-07-12 11:07 AM
    Think there is some hand crank usb charger cost only $14... but the output is just bad.. lol
    03-08-12 01:19 AM
    I wish blackberry had a cool solar charger like the ipone.When fully charged you get about 2 full charges for your device.
    03-08-12 03:02 PM
    A coworker of mine just bought one of these. They are more than the other ones mentioned but it has a 1420 mAh battery.
    03-08-12 04:50 PM
    I wish blackberry had a cool solar charger like the ipone.When fully charged you get about 2 full charges for your device.
    I thought duracell had made some universal solar charger??
    03-08-12 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD