Im looking to get a Charging pod and car charger and maybe a leather case a little cheaper than going to like BestBuy and picking them up, however i went on Amazon.com like people said to get some stuff and most of it wont ship to Canada. Anyone know of any other stores online that will ship to Canada? there was some NY Mobile site i found before that i think would but i cant seem to find the site again. if anyone knows what it is please post a link

thanks!
    11-26-09 12:23 PM
    Here is a great store that will ship to Canada!

http://shop.crackberry.com/?utm_camp...medium=content
    11-26-09 12:47 PM
    Here is a great store that will ship to Canada!

http://shop.crackberry.com/?utm_camp...medium=content
    thanks i would, and i would love to support the site, but for $30+ shipping that makes for an almost $60 charging pod
    11-26-09 12:53 PM
    looks like my best bet will be to wait for it to come in stock at BestBuy and get it for around $40 CDN
    11-26-09 01:06 PM
    looks like my best bet will be to wait for it to come in stock at BestBuy and get it for around $40 CDN
    Guys, eBay it! $14 including shipping
    11-26-09 02:56 PM
    thanks for the tip but each one on ebay still makes you pay for shipping to canada, and it goes from $28-$35 by the time it gets here and if they tack on another $5-$10 in duty/customs it wont be worth it....guess im out of luck, and will just have to wait
    11-26-09 03:57 PM
    I take it shipping to the states and having it smuggled over by a friend family member visiting soon isnt an option?

Thats what I did when I bought my Jawbone from CB.... $6 shipping!
    11-26-09 04:57 PM
    O.k. try taking a look at this site. It is in Canada.

Newegg.com - blackberry bold
    11-26-09 05:12 PM
    O.k. try taking a look at this site. It is in Canada.

Newegg.com - blackberry bold
    thanks for the help looks like thats a good site and shipping looks to be free as well!!, however from the Canada side the .ca site they dont have the charging pod or the case for the 9700 available yet i'll keep trying
    11-26-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD