Hello everyone,
    I am wondering what the best case there is to buy or use for the Storm? I currently am using a Guardian Shield which is basically a bunch of protective films, it looked nice briefly but not it's just dirty and kind of starting to peel off. What's the best case to get that won't look horrible after a few months? Thanks for the help everyone!
    11-04-09 08:13 AM
    Seidio Innocase 360. It is fantastic and seidio has awesome customer service. Adds no bulk to the phone. Protects all and gets rid of the "light seeping through" and "dust under the screen". Issues..my 2 bits.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 09:49 AM
    11-04-09 05:51 PM
    'nuff said.[/QUOTE]

+1. The Commuter and the Defender are both the s**t! I would go with the defender if you are looking for serious protection for your phone.
    11-05-09 06:41 AM
    If you're looking for a holster, but also some protection for your phone, I've used the RIM shell/holster combo on both my 9530 and 9550. Love it.
    11-05-09 06:47 AM
    Hi, I think what my main goal is to protect against scratches, drops. I don't drop the phone alot, if at all, but the Guardian Shield is starting to look like sh*t so I'd like to get something that will still protect the phone but look nice at the same time.
    11-06-09 09:14 AM
    Seidio Innocase 360. It is fantastic and seidio has awesome customer service. Adds no bulk to the phone. Protects all and gets rid of the "light seeping through" and "dust under the screen". Issues..my 2 bits.

I totally agree. The 360 case completly protects everything. A cover over the buttons is a nice feature. A little more money than others, but well worth it!
    11-06-09 09:18 AM
    I used to work construction and was notoriously "hard" on my phones, pda devices, etc. Then i found the Otter Box. My storm still looks like it's fresh from the box.

Plus, if there's damage to the Otter Box (from a manufacturing defect, of course) they'll send you a replacement component for free. Granted, it's a bit bulky, however coming from the construction world, the bulkier something is, the more durable.
    11-07-09 01:13 PM
    I just bought the iskin for storm and I love it. its a vibrant blue and it covers the device nicely and I haven't has it slip out my hands.

11-07-09 08:22 PM
    Otter Box Defender! I love thats its bulky and comes with a serious belt clip. It feels like a tank on your hip, but you don't have to be all delicate with it like its some kind of crystal ornament when your handling or using your phone in a rough environment.
    11-11-09 09:16 PM
    the otter box commuter i HAVE 2 LOVE IT,not bulky plenty of protection and slides in the pocket easily. use it with the oversized leather case from crackberry(xtra battery case) fits great
    11-16-09 11:56 AM
    Seems everyone is on board with the Otterbox.
    11-16-09 11:58 AM
    I use a Case-Mate barely there case and I like it. Doesn't add any bulk and looks good. It doesn't protect the front of the phone (I still use a screen protector) but I have dropped it a few times and haven't managed to scratch any of the uncovered portions.

I initially had a rubber case but it was a pain getting the phone in and out of my pocket with those cases.
    11-18-09 03:08 PM
    Case mate! They are amazing.

11-27-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD