Here goes: What have any of you found to be the best holster (w/belt clip) for the 9850 with a phone case? The case increases the size of the phone (duh), so what works well?
    11-03-11 12:31 PM
    Hello James,

The best case I have ever used was the Otterbox Defender. I used this when I had a Storm2 and I use it now with my Torch 9850.
    11-03-11 01:43 PM
    Does it come with a belt clip?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-11 01:53 PM
    11-03-11 04:34 PM
    I'm using snap on cases, white and red, not a big fan of belt clip cases
    11-03-11 06:55 PM
    Amzer also has a case/ screen covering belt clip holster. wow, what a mouthful

I have seen these in us cellular stores and i think sprint too. ebay has them for the cheap now since the phone has been out for 2 months.

I use an incipio silicrylic case since im more worried about drops than belt clips. the oem blackberry leather cases would probably be best, since they have the magnetic sensor which automatically locks your phone. also easier to put in and less liable to break since the belt clips rely on small bits of plastic to hold your phone.
    11-04-11 12:51 AM
    I have used Seidio belt clips for my BBs everyday for 4 years and have never had one break. The newer version has a locking system that you can engage to make it difficult for the phone to accidently come out of the clip.
    11-04-11 02:39 PM
    I 2nd the OtterBox Defender!! (the commuter doesn't have the holster and isn't nearly as protective) Absolutely amazing protection and just feels good in your hand. (Wont slip out of my hands) It doesn't really add much bulk either, not too much thicker than the Bold 9650 (naked). The belt holster is secure and has a magnet so it knows when your phone is holstered, and it doesn't feel cheap. Once you go OtterBox, you never go back! I got mine on Amazon =) Much cheaper than the site and free shipping too!
    11-05-11 02:53 AM
    Ive seen some good solutions for the blackberry phones, but the otterbox cases by far are the best protective solution. I have plenty of different protective cases posted on my site for the different types of blackberry phones. Visit " otterbox4phones.com " to get a look at whats available. I also have other smartphone otterbox cases as well. I hope my website has the perfect solution for you!
    11-16-11 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD