Hey,

I'm in the market for a slim profile case for my tour that won't be impossible to take in and out of my pocket like the "grippy" silicone ones. I see only one feasible option in CB's store (http://shop.crackberry.com/smartphon...medium=content). Are there any others out there?

Also, has there been any word about solutions for the problems some people encountered with the invisible skins/shields (phantom skinz, BSE, etc)?

Which screen protectors are the best after almost a month?

Additionally, what can I expect from this? BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

Is "rubberized" like the current back of the verizon tour, or is it silicon grippy?
    Last edited by Pschweitz; 08-05-09 at 11:04 AM.
    08-05-09 10:55 AM
    Additionally, what can I expect from this? BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

Is "rubberized" like the current back of the verizon tour, or is it silicon grippy?
    I have that one and I love it. I had the silicon case from Verizon and that one was more "grippy" than the OEM one. The OEM one looks great and feels smooth. I got it from Amazon for $6 shipped FYI.
    08-05-09 12:09 PM
    I have that one and I love it. I had the silicon case from Verizon and that one was more "grippy" than the OEM one. The OEM one looks great and feels smooth. I got it from Amazon for $6 shipped FYI.
    With this equipped, does it slide easily into the stock holster?
    08-05-09 12:19 PM
    not "easily", but it does fit. THe top is a bit snug with the OEM case
    08-05-09 12:22 PM
    No, it doesn't fit in the stock holster, you can squeeze it in the holster if you like but its very hard to get it out.
    08-05-09 12:28 PM
    Verizon has hard plastic ones that are great!! $19.99 only good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 12:28 PM
    I have used Best Skins Ever in the past. They are quick to ship.

The trickiest part is installation, but if you follow the instructions and take your time to get it perfect you won't need to mess with it.

Order two of em if you're worried about screwing up part of the first one, but really it's not that hard.
    08-05-09 02:16 PM
    the incipio feather would be awesome. It has a matte feel to it
    08-05-09 02:18 PM
    when is the incipio feather and has anyone had any luck with the feathers for other bbs in the past?

also, the $6 at amazon, just to confirm is NOT grippy? just the texture of the back of the vzw tour? thankssss
    08-05-09 04:47 PM
    and i cannot seem to figure out which one on amazon is the $6 shipped (that I want to get) link please?
    08-05-09 04:51 PM
    i like the otterbox one just got in today had in my pocket a few times and comes out fine i have another one from somwhere else and it sticks when i try to take it out of my pocket so otterbox impact silicone case
    08-05-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD