Hi all,

Like many of you I'm on the quest for the perfect protection for my Curve. (Not talking about condoms here).

I'm using the OEM leather pouch that came with my 8320, but don't like that its naked otherwise. These things can be a tad slippery and a bit awkward naked. I have an OEM rubber skin, but it stretches to much when in the leather pouch.

I LOVE the sleep feature because I always seem to forget to lock my keypad and end up pocket-dialing everyone. I refuse to wear a holster/belt clip because well, I make fun of people who do that with my friends.
    10-13-08 04:40 PM
    Edited...sorry I somehow missed the thread title/purpose. Studying economics for hours on end can wear out the old brain.
    Last edited by ScottLong; 10-14-08 at 08:40 PM.
    10-14-08 06:32 PM
    The Cellet executive leather case is pretty good, and was about $12 shipped off ebay and has detachable belt clips and the stump for the clips as well.

It's a flip case style. The only issues are that the vinyl screen protector makes the curve a very snug fit, so slightly hard to remove. I tore off the vinyl screen protector (didn't need it), but then it's the vinyl that holds the leather pieces in the correct shape, so you have to find another way to reinforce the sides.
    10-14-08 08:37 PM