View Poll Results: best looking skin cases?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • OEM Silicone case

1 5.00%
  • iSkin Vibes

4 20.00%
  • Incipio Silicrylic

2 10.00%
  • Incipio Feather

1 5.00%
  • Case-Mate Barely There

1 5.00%
  • Otterbox Commuter

2 10.00%
  • Otterbox Defender

2 10.00%
  • Otterbox Impact

3 15.00%
  • Seidio Innocase

0 0%
  • others?

4 20.00%
    i'm confused... blackberry 9780 looks really nice, but cant seem to find a case that still make people be "wow" when looking at my phone
    11-14-10 11:59 AM
    Otterbox Impact for sure.
    11-14-10 01:51 PM
    go buy a gucci leather pouch haha
    11-14-10 03:22 PM
    Do not like any case that stays on the phone while you use it. All of them get in the way one way or another.

I would rather my case/holster functioned well than just looked good, but then I am not into a fashion statement. Just need a place I can get to my phone with ease and put it back when I am done. I have seen several people drop their phone trying to get it in or out of their case! LOL!
    11-14-10 03:23 PM
    Epik case! Looks great, protects, fits better then OEM silicon cases, doesn't attract pocket lent, doesn't add much to the size.

Never heard of someone being disappointed with their Epik case. Plus you can't beat the price!

9700 - www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.
    11-14-10 03:27 PM
    Epik case! Looks great, protects, fits better then OEM silicon cases, doesn't attract pocket lent, doesn't add much to the size.

Never heard of someone being disappointed with their Epik case. Plus you can't beat the price!

9700 - www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.
    Definitely the best case out there.
    11-14-10 03:33 PM
    I switch it up between the oem holster, iskin, and oem leather pouch.

Must say I absolutley love the iskin cases. May be a bit pricier but the fit and finish is stellar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 09:13 PM
    No case - just be careful with your phone, make sure it always its own dedicated pocket in pants/jacket.

11-15-10 09:32 PM

Omg, how did I not know about these? I jus ordered 3,at that price I had to! Lol. That's the shopaholic in me.

Thanks for the tip!

11-15-10 10:18 PM
    Yeah I'm not impressed by the looks of any case either so I don't use one. I also make sure I'm very careful lol. I do get complemented on it quite often.

11-15-10 11:07 PM
    this is what I got for my sister of ebay

Hot pink Silicone Cover Case for BlackBerry Bold 9700 on eBay.ca (item 110485898442 end time 20-Nov-10 21:06:48 EST)

Shipped from China to your door for $1.03 Canadian free shipping, even if its a total piece of **** you dont lose any money.
    11-15-10 11:22 PM
    My option win both worlds: a black 9780 with a white Sena leather pouch .... so sexy ^__^
    11-16-10 12:19 AM
    I prefer the OEM leather pouch, it looks neat and leaves my phone fully accessible when I take it out, I didn't like the cases which fit on the phone as they get in the way sometimes while trying to press a few of the buttons.
    11-16-10 12:27 AM
    Otterbox Impact for sure.
    can these be bought in stores in Canada? If so, where?
    11-16-10 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD