I am looking for a leather horizontal-mount belt-clip case for my Bold...that works better than the OEM one. That case looks great, but is so form-fitting that it takes an act of God just to get the phone out...and then because you hit so many buttons trying to get it out...it's off the homescreen.

Is there another high-quality one out there...that is at least loose enough so that the Bold comes out easily. A magnet to put the phone in the "sleep mode" like the OEM one would be a great feature too...

tia
    04-01-09 04:56 PM
    I've heard good things about this one, but I rather like the OEM one.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    04-01-09 06:19 PM
    I've heard good things about this one, but I rather like the OEM one.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    Actually, that is the OEM horizontal leather case I mentioned in my original post. It's a great case...just provides for a too-tight fit for the Bold, making it almost impossible to pull the phone out quickly to do anything...like answer a phone call, before the caller hangs up.

There has to be some thing better.
    04-01-09 11:48 PM
    Sorry, I thought you meant the OEM case that comes with the Bold. I use that one and just turn the clip so that it sits horizontally on my belt. And I have no problems getting it out in a timely manner.
    04-02-09 12:02 AM
    Case Mate Carbon Fiber case.
    This thing is solid and is great for protecting my BB Bold.

My Brother turned me on to it and I love it. A bit pricey, But I got mine on Amazon for about $45

As with all things, you get what you pay for.
    04-02-09 07:44 AM
    Give your leather case some more time. My is not tight at all but it was to start with. The leather will relax with time and use. Three four weeks of use and you should see a great deal of improvement. Mine is in and out in a flash now.

patience grasshopper
    04-02-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD