any suggestions?
    11-22-08 05:31 AM
    I'm not a fan, adds too much bulk, I prefer this option, coupled with any case you want, this doesn't distract from using the device as intended . . .
    Hmm, for some dumb reason I can't add URL's until I've had 10 post, not sure why, Google "Invisible Shield"
    11-22-08 07:03 AM
    Someone posted that the Invisible Shield interferes with the screen thermal sensor in this thread.

HH
    Last edited by HoldHard; 11-22-08 at 07:46 AM.
    11-22-08 07:32 AM
    yeah i've looked into this, but i was curious as to what hard cases were out there, maybe theres a nice thin one or something.. the options are out there. haha

thanks in advance.
    11-22-08 08:19 AM
    look at otterbox.com They just released there triple protection case I just ordered two of the cases
    01-29-09 08:41 AM
    Innocase weakens too much too quickly. That is you need to take it off to do a battery pull, and the clips weaken to a point where a short fall and the case opens up leaving your Storm unprotected. Right now I'm using a silicone case over the Innocase. A design that Otterbox uses natively. I would go in that direction.
    01-29-09 08:51 AM
    I have been waiting for an otterbox for awhile, glad to see they are out. Would love to see some more detailed pictures though.
    01-29-09 09:56 AM
    Innocase weakens too much too quickly. That is you need to take it off to do a battery pull, and the clips weaken to a point where a short fall and the case opens up leaving your Storm unprotected. Right now I'm using a silicone case over the Innocase. A design that Otterbox uses natively. I would go in that direction.
    Well, I just ordered the Innocase Hybrid and since I have Soft Reset installed, I only plan to remove the case to clean the phone and reset when it completely freezes.
    01-29-09 09:58 AM
    Someone posted that the Invisible Shield interferes with the screen thermal sensor in this thread.

HH

IF this was a real issue (not user error) it must have been resolved. I installed mine with no problems and my capactive screen works just fine nor have I head the kind of complaints found in that thread consistantly repeated.

As for which hard case is best, I think it depends on how you plan to use it.

From what I've read on these forums and in various reviews: the innocase I & II will still fit comfortably in a pocket, the otter box is too bulky to do so.
    01-29-09 01:50 PM
    The invisible shield is fine as long as you let it dry with the battery out after installation. Any other way is asking for trouble.

The inno case I as was said earlier loosens considerably with use and will break apart if dropped. Defeats the purpose. But looks cool. I like the idea of putting a silicon cover over it to hold it together. But why pay all that money for something jimmy rigged to be effective?

The otter box on the surface seems to be the best solution. I just ordered one and will give it a try. If it ends up looking like a Thor box, I will send it back.

Can't someone make a cool case that actually does what it is supposed to?
    01-29-09 02:05 PM
    the invisable shield is great i love it .. just let it dry out fully and make sure the battery is out during install ..
    01-29-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD