Hi! I'm a new 8800 owner (but a seasoned overall BB user) here, and I would like to know of other executive-style cases for my device. Currently interested in either a black leather book case or Seidio's rubberized hard case... so please do share your opinions on these and feel free to recommend others. I work for a financial firm and often keep my Blackberry in my purse. I often use a Bluetooth device for phone calls as I like to keep my phone smudge-free of make-up and am always driving. Thanks in advance for your help!
    04-27-08 05:30 AM
    I have three cases/pouches in which keep my 8820 in.

1. the OEM blackberry leather pouch.

2. RexRegina pocket case (the best IMO)

3. SenaCases magnetic flip case (not too bad, but it scratches the screen if you insert/remove constantly)
    04-28-08 01:00 AM
    There are a bunch of different types and style Holster here at CB that may be of interest to you. Pick one that is to your liking and maybe someone here can give you a report on it.
    04-28-08 03:45 AM
    i like the oem pouch, its very nice, i havent seen the rexregina one yet but maybe i'll google that later lol do anybody know if theres a gel cover for the BBs? i swear i saw this chick with one, but it coulda been another fone..
    05-13-08 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD