03-01-09 08:41 PM
37 12
tools
    Seidio, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! also comes in different colors, protects yet stylin!
    02-28-09 10:28 PM
    body glove and otterbox has some nice ones too...
    02-28-09 10:32 PM
    The otterbox offers really good protection but I don't like to hide the beautiful phone under all that bulk. So I decided to at least not put the silicone part on. I figured, I won't drop it and if I did the hard case is still on. I did drop it and haven't taken the silicone off since. I am clumsy so the bulky protection is kind of a no-brainer. I have been looking at other cases to expose the phone's curves more, like seidio and other clear cases. But I'd be passing out on the protection of an Otterbox and the $50 I spent on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 11:11 PM
    I like leather... Piel Frama.
    02-28-09 11:15 PM
    Does anyone have any pictures of their Curve in a Seidio. I would like to see some pics of it on a Curve before I actually buy one.
    Here are some pics for you, Seidio Innocase, tried to get angles to show thickness. I put it on before I ever activated my Curve, so it's in pristine condition Has just enough grab that it won't slip out of your hand but still easily slips in a pocket. Didn't realize Seidio had a charging pod that accommodates their case. That will go on my list to buy. I got a sweet deal on RIM pod at Best Buy (only $4 after $20 rewards zone coupon), but Seidio Case has to come off to use the RIM pod.
    03-01-09 09:50 AM
    do they make any kind of holster for that seidio case? i have a cheap silicon because i dont want to cover up the phone too much. but i want something to be able to clip to myself. i am sick of it being in my pocket. I got a leather side case but it wont fit with the silicon. any ideas?
    03-01-09 12:44 PM
    I use the blackberry rubber, I call it the condom, It protects and it very slim...... The best solution IMO..... there are all kinds out there though........
    03-01-09 12:53 PM
    It isn't the 90's anymore..... Phone being clipped to your waist line or pocket is for people that like showing off the phone for everyone to see..... LOL
    03-01-09 12:55 PM
    its much easier to access and it keeps it out of your linty pocket and is still concealed by your shirt if needed....
    03-01-09 01:02 PM
    do they make any kind of holster for that seidio case? i have a cheap silicon because i dont want to cover up the phone too much. but i want something to be able to clip to myself. i am sick of it being in my pocket. I got a leather side case but it wont fit with the silicon. any ideas?
    I tried this one and Seidio case will slip into it. Not overly snug, and with lambskin front/back and elastic inserts in the sides, it's going to 'give' enough to work. It's not overly bulky either, still feels slim. I tried it out at Best Buy, but their price was higher ($25 or so), so I just ordered from link above because it's the identical case. What I like is that it does not have the plastic swivel clip (those drive me nuts and break so easily!). Metal slide is more appealing to me (I slip phone in my jeans pocket and the clip is on the outside of the pocket, not the phone.) I'll need this in summer because I do a lot of gardening and am outdoors all the time, so I want the screen protected better than it is now just in the Seidio.

Anyway, a suggestion. Hope it helps!
    03-01-09 07:29 PM
    I just ordered a case-mate smart skin. After reading a lot of reviewsan it seems like it was a good purchase, hopefully it will be once it arrives!

Check it out OP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 08:27 PM
    I want get the extended battery from Seidio, do they sell cases to compensate for the extended battery backing?
    03-01-09 08:41 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD