So i was looking for a nice useful cradle for my BB and i only founded one, im a little dissapointed about this and i was wondering if anyone knows about a good one i dont care if its OE or aftermarket, thanks in advance

P.d. here is the cradle that i found http://shop.crackberry.com/mobi-products-cradle-w-spare-battery-slot/5A100A5973.htm and i found one like that in Mercado Libre(Mexican version of Ebay) and the guy says that the 8900 cradle fits my 8520, what do you think about this?
    Last edited by Jnz14; 09-16-10 at 02:44 PM.
    09-16-10 02:40 PM
    Here's another one Amazon.com: USB Sync & Charge Cradle (with AC Charger) (w/ 2nd battery support) for BlackBerry Curve 8530: Cell Phones & Service

Other than that, those two are about the only kind available, that I know of, for the 85XX because of the lack of charging contacts on the outside of the phone. There's no OEM charging pod/stand available for it.
    09-16-10 02:57 PM
    Here's another one Amazon.com: USB Sync & Charge Cradle (with AC Charger) (w/ 2nd battery support) for BlackBerry Curve 8530: Cell Phones & Service

Other than that, those two are about the only kind available, that I know of, for the 85XX because of the lack of charging contacts on the outside of the phone. There's no OEM charging pod/stand available for it.
    oooh thank you very much i was looking for that kind of cradle but do you think it would fit with the rubber case?
    09-16-10 03:10 PM
    No, it doesn't look like it would fit with a case. Look at the little tab that holds the bottom of the phone, and how narrow the whole piece that holds the phone in.
    09-16-10 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD