09-21-09 10:10 PM
94 1234
tools
    I'm a 20 year old college male who rocks his tour **** naked in his pocket. I used to use the holster when I had my Pearl be cause I loved the standby feature but I can't bring myself to use the belt clip holster that comes with the tour. I understand the functionality of a belt clip case but I think it screams "OLD TIMER."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 11:08 AM
    I am now carrying it in my pocket since I have a silicone case on it. When I holstered it, I realized I was more prone to drop, ding, or chip it.

08-12-09 11:12 AM
    I don't like it junking up my pockets. I holster it on my belt for the most part. I'm 25 and in college and work retail. I did a semester working for my state's legislature several months ago and nearly everyone holstered their BB (ppl even my age).

08-12-09 11:16 AM
    27 yrs. I work in a casual office enviroment.

I wear the phone a couple of different ways:

Dress pants/jeans with shirt tucked in...ALWAYS ON MY BELT.

Jeans/shorts w/shirt un-tucked...ALWAYS CLIP IT ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE POCKET.

Driving (the seat belt gets in the way)...ALWAYS CLIP IT TO THE VISOR.

In bed...it gets its own charging pillow...LOL.

08-12-09 11:19 AM
    Im 33, and I work in auto parts. I have no choice but to wear my holster when im at work. Now when I get home, it goes in the silicone case.
    08-12-09 11:20 AM
    Yoyo....I'm 28. Work for a pretty big company....I carry both my personal and work BB on my hip and usually have one of them in my hand.

I don't get teased too much as I am our BBguy so when folks have issue they know I'm the one to help them.
    08-12-09 11:28 AM
    I'm 23, work for a Capital company. Depending on what i am wear determins where my bb is. If its a casual day, where the shirt is not tucked in then i wear it in the holster on my belt, but if its a normal day (Suit and tie) then its in my suit coat packet. I agree that when i see people with there shirt tucked in and there phone on there belt i laugh as well, but i also understand that its the easiest place to keep it.. I am sure people have laughed at me.. But i dont really care..
    08-12-09 11:30 AM
    24, accountant and I wear mine in a clip on my side. I don't see what the big deal is - everyone here pretty much wears them on their belt.

its easier to get to on your side when you have to be on it the majority of the day
    08-12-09 11:40 AM
    28, accountant and I leave my curve in my pocket or on my desk when I'm in my office, had the holster, lost it somewhere.. but I'm getting the tour tomorrow and will leave it in the holster.. leaving it in my pocket scratched up my screen =(
    08-12-09 11:48 AM
    I used to work for Vzw and would always have it on my hip or around my neck on a lanyard. Weird but I wanted to show off the product I was selling. Now I just keep in the pocket

08-12-09 11:48 AM
    berry addicts between the ages of 20 and 30 post how you wear your bb and why
    also your profession

i'm 21 and catching s*** from my co-workers about wearing my bb on my hip all the time. nothing harsh just teasing and stuff. i'm the youngest guy in my dept. so i was wondering if i'm just a nerd at 21 or if there are other guys in their 20's that do the same thing

Otterbox Defender holstered on belt, horizontal, right side.

I'm 30, and a network operations manager for Level 3 Communications.
    08-12-09 11:54 AM
    I'm 21 & a Business Rep for VZW. I keep mine in the shield/holster combo by us. By far the best case for the tour.

*blink* No need to try and sell it on here
    08-12-09 11:58 AM
    Only time i'd wear the phone on my hip is at work doing desktop support. Outside of work LOL no way looks redonkulous. It's usually just in the skin but i'll wear it on the hip at work if i'm listening to music if I'm walking around doing a project
    Last edited by Tdubby; 08-12-09 at 12:06 PM.
    08-12-09 12:03 PM
    if you wear it on your hip at work and you're dressed up I'd say it's ok (somewhat), but if you're in street clothes (ie jeans or shorts) keep that BB in your pocket.

I'm 27 and work in a consulting firm and I used to wear my BB in a holster on my belt, but after I saw how dorky it looked on someone else, I just kept the phone in my pocket.
    08-12-09 12:19 PM
    I'm 25 and work in Taxation. I tried the belt clip for a total of 5 minutes and it felt weird for some reason. Now I have a silicon case and it goes in my pocket. I may use the clip inside my pocket when I'm out though for extra security.
    08-12-09 12:20 PM
    20 & I keep mine as close to me as possible right against my leg in my pocket, no case

08-12-09 12:21 PM
    37 and I still think I'm young but my kids may disagree I wear on my hip at work and in pocket naked when not working.
    08-12-09 12:26 PM
    See I'm trying auto stand by in my pocket. I don't really like it. Great concept but I have it on my desk all day so its getting snnoying

08-12-09 12:48 PM
    Is that you Batman!? You could save the world with that utility belt!!!

I'm 25, manage a Sign Shop at a Medical University. I wear the company work phone on my left side, my personal BBTour on the right. Also on my Bat-belt is a tape ruler, a motorola walkie-takie radio and a ring of master-keys to access most doors. I wear collar uniforms w/ shirt tucked in at all times. Most people at my work place wear their phone on their belts. The doctors I see here also have their phone + a beeper on their belts.

08-12-09 01:14 PM
    I found that the belt clip works great for clipping your phone to teh visor in your car.
    08-12-09 01:58 PM
    I appreciate all the feedback. I will take it all under advisement as I make a decision. So far here are my pros and cons

Pros:
    Auto standy
    Always handy
    Opens messages for me
    Can be set to end call upon holstering

Cons:
    None too stylish
    Leaves back of bb exposed

Difficult to navigate while in car or sitting on couch
    A lil difficult to get off belt

With those being my deciding factor which would u choose

Keep in mind this is the plastic clip in holster not the leather one

08-12-09 09:58 PM
    Im 20 and not ashamed to holster.
    08-12-09 10:26 PM
    23, just graduated and currently unemployed. I throw it in the holster and put that in my pocket when I'm wearing BB shorts or something pretty loose. Usually it goes in front left pocket or rear left jeans pocket (when standing/being active). Just has a PS screen protector, but looking for a nice pouch (with sleep)...
    08-13-09 03:17 AM
    29 no case
    08-13-09 03:29 AM
    Loving the feedback!

08-13-09 01:08 PM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD