09-21-09 11:10 PM
94 123 ...
tools
    berry addicts between the ages of 20 and 30 post how you wear your bb and why
    also your profession

i'm 21 and catching s*** from my co-workers about wearing my bb on my hip all the time. nothing harsh just teasing and stuff. i'm the youngest guy in my dept. so i was wondering if i'm just a nerd at 21 or if there are other guys in their 20's that do the same thing
    08-12-09 06:04 AM
    haha. im 20 and i walk around the office with it on my belt clip all day bro i know how you feel. Clips right into my seidio holster
    08-12-09 07:07 AM
    Hahahahaha you made my morning now I know how the girl I know who does this very thing when I tease her feels. You are def right there is an age where this is completely acceptable and a I'm too young but want to look important type of persona as well. This wannabe does not apply to everyone so don't take offense guys. Plus the belt puts it into standby mode which rocks! I'm 27 and I want to start doing it sometimes but I have a pocket dedicated to my berry with no keys or pocket change to scratch her so not too much of a hurry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:32 AM
    I'm 22 and use the belt clip or holster. But I am running my own business a don't have to worry about co-workers teasing me
    08-12-09 07:55 AM
    I'm 29 and in construction. Lots of people in construction wear their phones on their hip, so I've never had any criticism. I wore my Curve in my pocket, but I'm waiting for a decent pocket case for the Tour to do the same. I don't really want to modify the one that comes with it since I like it and don't mind wearing it on my hip when I'm not in a situation where it could be damaged.
    08-12-09 08:16 AM
    24, holster. Serves a purpose, everyone else can kindly fo.
    08-12-09 08:41 AM
    Haha I'm 21 and I rock it naked in my pocket. I'm in college and I would be In the same boat as you. If I wore it on my hip I would get made fun of hardcore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 08:53 AM
    27, sales and its on a clip on my belt when at work, turn the clip inside my pocket when im out of work for a little more protection
    08-12-09 08:57 AM
    Yah I just keep mine roaming free in my pocket LOL but if you are at work then having it in a holster would probably be good
    08-12-09 09:01 AM
    I'm 24 and work in grants management...carry my phone in a holster.....nobody bothers me about it though...
    08-12-09 09:06 AM
    24. work in promotion and event marketing. wouldnt ever wear my phone in a holster haha.
    08-12-09 09:14 AM
    I'm glad your opinion of 30 is still a youngin lol makes me feel young still. I'm 29 and work in contruction, I have to have the hard plastic hoster in my pocket to protect getting broken due to hits. otherwise when I'm not at work I wear a seido locking holster on my belt clip.
    08-12-09 09:18 AM
    Release the BB, let it roam free in the pocket.... im 28 and its naked in the pocket. Everyone I work with has the belt clip, I cant stand something clipped on my belt, but thats just me.
    08-12-09 09:27 AM
    WHY do people do this??? it does not look good at all! This is a pepaw thing to do, haha.
    08-12-09 09:29 AM
    WHY do people do this??? it does not look good at all! This is a pepaw thing to do, haha.
    why do people do what?? carry there phone on them??
    08-12-09 09:31 AM
    why do people do what?? carry there phone on them??
    Put it on their hip! please ppl stop doing this cause everytime i see you i laugh, it does not look good.
    08-12-09 09:37 AM
    23, doubling as a student and working in the business field. I wear mine in my pocket. I've never felt comfortable wearing it on a clip. That's just me though..
    08-12-09 09:37 AM
    i'm 38 (i know, old), but ever since my 22 year old sister-in-law made fun of my phone holstered on my belt, it has been in my pocket ever since.
    08-12-09 09:41 AM
    I am currently a stay at home mom so mine is usually on a table by me or in my pocket. My husband is 27 and a regional manager for Taco Bell and wears his on a belt clip. As far as I know he doesn't get harassed about it, then again he could fire whoever decides to say anything. haha
    08-12-09 09:44 AM
    25/m I work in IT, i wear mine on my hip. along with my company provided pager (sigh) and my multi tool.

i would put it in my pocked it it had came with a pouch, by my luck i would drop my keys in with it... its safer on my hip
    08-12-09 09:45 AM
    22 and i am the youngest person at my 9-5 mon-friday job...i guess since i'm the manager no one says anything to me...but i wear mine on my belt on my right side with the holster that was provided when i bought the phone...actually they all talk to me about phones and stuff and every time they have problems with theirs, they get me to fix it...and at my other jobs everyone i work with are blackberry addicts lol
    08-12-09 09:47 AM
    I'm 20, I've never put my phone on my hip I always thought it was corny. I usually clip my phone case inside my purse instead but then again I'm a girl
    08-12-09 09:47 AM
    26, Healthcare industry and I wear it (naked) in my back left pocket. When I'm sitting at my desk it sits right next to my real phone and in the car it sits in the cup holder.

Haven't worn a phone on my hip since my nextel in '01.
    Last edited by LouisCameron; 08-12-09 at 09:53 AM.
    08-12-09 09:50 AM
    I just turn 30 and somehow am offended by this post.... Don't you know 30 is the new 20 ?!?!? Get with the times young man. Lolol but anyways I'm coming from the pearl which I use just keep it in my pocket or grip it in my hands.... Now my new tour will soon be in the sedio spring lock case once it gets here. Nothing wrong or "important" about a holster since the tour is no pearl and isn't the easiest phone to carry around.... What really irritates is one guy in my office walks around all day, phone in hand, like his life depends on it.... Lolol what a clown.
    08-12-09 09:54 AM
    I am currently a stay at home mom so mine is usually on a table by me or in my pocket. My husband is 27 and a regional manager for Taco Bell and wears his on a belt clip. As far as I know he doesn't get harassed about it, then again he could fire whoever decides to say anything. haha
    Oh man I could go for some Taco Bell right now lol. Im 25 and I tried wearing mine in the Holster they gave me and I felt like a dork. It goes right in my pocket.
    08-12-09 09:59 AM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD