12-28-09 05:00 PM
36 12
tools
    I will be upgrading to the Tour soon and am trying to figure out what case to get.

What case do you have? What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!
    11-26-09 12:24 AM
    Invisible Shield. I have it on all of my devices. It's more of a skin than a case, but it works perfectly.

Other than that suggestion you should just browse the CrackBerry store and read the reviews and see what you like and don't like...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 12:50 AM
    Invisible Shield. I have it on all of my devices. It's more of a skin than a case, but it works perfectly.

Other than that suggestion you should just browse the CrackBerry store and read the reviews and see what you like and don't like...

Agreed. The Zagg InvisiShield is amazing. A little pricey, but I preferred one that would protect my BB without added bulk and this one was ideal.
    11-26-09 12:55 AM
    I swear by Zagg. I work for Best Buy Mobile and I sell one to all my customers. It's one of the best products out there. I have a full body on my 8330 but I also have a silicone case. I'm clumsy and drop my phone a lot but it still looks brand new.

I just can't decide what I want to do with my Tour. I'll probably end up doing the same thing, but figured I'd see what everyone else was using.
    11-26-09 01:14 AM
    I think the Seidio Innocase II is the best there is by far. A little pricey but def worth the price. I used one for my Curve 8330 and after many a fall, there is not a mark on the berry. Just upgraded to the Tour and bought the similiar case which fits beautifully, feels good in the hand, and looks to offer the same protection my curve got. I pair these cases with the belt clip holster and its the perfect combo.
    11-26-09 02:53 AM
    Seisio Innocase II is what I highly recommend. I also used it on my curve and got one for my tour. No scratches or dents and will protect the phone if dropped. Definitely worth the $$$.
    11-26-09 06:49 PM
    As someone that carries it around in his pocket I recommend this here:

Body Glove | Store
    11-26-09 07:10 PM
    I go naked with just a screen protector.
    11-26-09 07:13 PM
    Seidio case is the best in my opinion....I am very unimpressed with Invisible Shield...in my opinion.
    11-26-09 07:26 PM
    just ordered the case-mate barely there. love the looks and how sleek it is! dont think you could go wrong with this case.
    11-26-09 07:53 PM
    Seisio Innocase II + Holster Combo.

11-27-09 01:53 AM

That *would* be the perfect combination...but Seidio doesn't make the holster yet to fit it. They have the Innocase II is all. If you see it somewhere else on sedidiononline.com please let us know.

***EDITED*** Just saw the holster here on CrackBerry...still don't see it on SeidionOnline.com
    Last edited by LarryMcJ; 11-27-09 at 06:36 AM.
    11-27-09 06:25 AM
    I think the Seidio Innocase II is the best there is by far. A little pricey but def worth the price. I used one for my Curve 8330 and after many a fall, there is not a mark on the berry. Just upgraded to the Tour and bought the similiar case which fits beautifully, feels good in the hand, and looks to offer the same protection my curve got. I pair these cases with the belt clip holster and its the perfect combo.
    Seisio Innocase II is what I highly recommend. I also used it on my curve and got one for my tour. No scratches or dents and will protect the phone if dropped. Definitely worth the $$$.
    Seidio case is the best in my opinion....I am very unimpressed with Invisible Shield...in my opinion.

That *would* be the perfect combination...but Seidio doesn't make the holster yet to fit it. They have the Innocase II is all. If you see it somewhere else on sedidiononline.com please let us know.

***EDITED*** Just saw the holster here on CrackBerry...still don't see it on SeidionOnline.com

I also recommend the Innocase II. Point of note, the Tour does fit in the holster that comes with the phone with the Inno case on....albeit tightly but it does work.

My Tour seems to have developed a small scratch. I am confident that this was not due to the case as the case has padding on the inside of it. I believe a small piece of dirt got under and THAT was the cause.

You will like this case a lot!
    11-27-09 09:19 AM

I see the holster and its description says it fits all Innocase cases, so I think that is the one that you're looking for. Here is the product info page for you to review and perhaps you can correct me if I am mistaken, because I am thinking of getting a Seidio case, too. Innocase Lock Holster Quoted from product description..."Designed specifically for Seidio Innocase Surfaces & 360*... *This holster is designed for use exclusively with our Innocases, Seidio cannot guarantee fit with other manufacturer's products, and it will not fit a "naked" device."
    11-28-09 12:00 AM
    I see the holster and its description says it fits all Innocase cases, so I think that is the one that you're looking for. Here is the product info page for you to review and perhaps you can correct me if I am mistaken, because I am thinking of getting a Seidio case, too. Innocase Lock Holster Quoted from product description..."Designed specifically for Seidio Innocase Surfaces & 360*... *This holster is designed for use exclusively with our Innocases, Seidio cannot guarantee fit with other manufacturer's products, and it will not fit a "naked" device."
    I ordered it from CrackBerry and saved $10 on it and the holster together.
    11-28-09 06:31 AM
    go with a bodyglove, cant go wrong, it doesnt add that much bulk and also protects the entire phone except keyboard and screen , so bodyglove with a screen protector.
    11-28-09 01:28 PM

Its on there i think its on the 2nd page. I bought mine both for $49.00 and its worth every penny, they do make them just not looking at the right place.
    11-28-09 02:43 PM
    Wow, thanks for all the suggestions! You guys are awesome. =]
    11-28-09 08:27 PM
    Just recently purchased the Seidio Innocase II for my Tour, absolutely NO complaints.
    12-12-09 12:13 AM
    Otterbox Commuter end of story...
    12-12-09 12:30 AM
    Combo of an Incipio Feather like low profile case (if Incipio is too expensive, you can find similars in eBay like $6) with Invisible Shield/Bodyguarz-like-skin for exposed areas such as screen, the top/bottom. I also have Innocase II and I like it. To me, all cases will start looking same after months of use no matter how you use. How you feel when you hold the device and how it looks eventually will become more important. Pick colors you like, though - don't compromise with black just because it is only color available for certain cases. No matter what kind of case it is and how careful you use, the device won't look same as when you bought it after months. I don't throw my Tour in my office, nor don't work at construction sites. No way I am going to cover the entire device with overly protecting cases.
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 12-12-09 at 09:25 AM.
    12-12-09 09:22 AM
    I love my Otter Box Commuter Case. I just ordered mine from eBay last week and have been rocking it for the last few days, I couldnt be happier.
    12-12-09 11:11 AM
    Otterbox Commuter end of story...
    I love my Otter Box Commuter Case. I just ordered mine from eBay last week and have been rocking it for the last few days, I couldnt be happier.

+1 I couldn't agree more!
    12-14-09 02:50 PM
    Check out the Epik case. It is by far my favorite, and it's probably the least expensive one too. I have the spring clip holster made for it too!

It's such a small investment that it's worth checking out first IMO. You can find some threads on here reviewing them.
    12-16-09 12:06 PM
    I just don't get all the hoopla about those Epik cases. I have two and while they are nice they still don't offer so much protection that they deserve that much praise. I have a Tour now but even with a Curve I was always curious about getting an Otterbox. Still haven't shelled out the cash but I will say that the Seidio Innocase 360 is a good case to use. Esp the newer ones with the hard plastic screen protector built in.

With the Epik case, I still feel like my BB is just as exposed as it would be with the rather boring, cheapo silicone skins. I was expecting to love them much more than I do. They're nice but about worth what everyone is paying..........and no more.
    12-16-09 02:24 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD