09-04-09 09:23 PM
67 123
tools
    I am still having the hardest time finding a case I want for the Tour. I would love the SlimLine Beyza pouch for the Tour, but they haven't made one yet. Another user said their Tour fits into the Bold SlimLine just fine when using a silicon skin. I was wondering if using an Incipio case would have the same outcome in the pouch, but then again I am using the cradle at nights to charge my phone.

Is the Incipio hard to put on/take off?
    08-27-09 06:15 PM
    ZAGG Invisible shield plus original Blackberry case.
    Has anyone else tried the Invisible Shield? I had a Pearl with a Seidio case, but my phone still ended up getting scratched from all the dust in my pocket. It seems to me that the best solution would be to use the Invisible Shield to protect the phone while in-pocket, and to have an external case to protect it from drops.
    08-28-09 01:04 AM
    Has anyone else tried the Invisible Shield? I had a Pearl with a Seidio case, but my phone still ended up getting scratched from all the dust in my pocket. It seems to me that the best solution would be to use the Invisible Shield to protect the phone while in-pocket, and to have an external case to protect it from drops.
    I have the Invisible Shield on mine however I have the Epik case around it. I had no issues with the IS, I was using only that for a while in my pocket but I really love the Epik case so the IS still protects the screen and the front of the phone and the Epik everywhere else.
    08-28-09 06:53 AM
    Invisible Shield is a waste of money. Bodyguardz and Bestskinsever produce the same product for a lot less money.
    08-28-09 11:40 AM
    I spoke with Seidio and they told me a charging doc is still in the works for the Innocase Surface Combo, Black
    but had no time frame for delivery. I'd pay extra to have a case that I didn't have to take on and off for docking. any other choices available today or am I best off waiting for the Innocase? Also, those that have it now is it a pain to take off and on to dock?
    08-28-09 05:26 PM
    Epik Tour cases are the best skins I have used for any of my phones...
    08-28-09 05:57 PM
    Boom:

BLACK Soft Crystal Gel Hard Case Blackberry Tour 9630 - eBay (item 300335551087 end time Sep-02-09 12:14:31 PDT)

This case is incredible. Fits great, looks great, protects, does NOT attract lint and does NOT get suck in your pocket like silicone. The best part is it only costs $5. It's amazing.
    The problem with the cases being shipped out of Hong Kong is the time it takes to get to you. How many times will you drop your phone over those 2 weeks?
    Mine dropped twice, the second time, (10 days after I'd ordered that case) was the charm. A 2' fall from my lap to the plastic mat under my chair wasted the screen.
    FML
    08-29-09 12:39 PM
    The problem with the cases being shipped out of Hong Kong is the time it takes to get to you. How many times will you drop your phone over those 2 weeks?
    Mine dropped twice, the second time, (10 days after I'd ordered that case) was the charm. A 2' fall from my lap to the plastic mat under my chair wasted the screen.
    FML
    i dropped my phone at a concert 2 days ago. ordered the case 2 weeks ago. that scratch coulda been avoided lol
    08-29-09 12:45 PM
    FML
    eh ok, I didn't drop mine even once by the time my case arrived and now it's safely nestled in the beautiful Epik case
    08-29-09 03:58 PM
    Invisible Shield is a waste of money. Bodyguardz and Bestskinsever produce the same product for a lot less money.
    so how does it work? Anybody use this on the Tour?
    08-30-09 09:07 AM
    I like the oem horizontal case.
    08-30-09 10:33 AM
    so how does it work? Anybody use this on the Tour?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/re...-today-295750/
    08-30-09 07:14 PM
    I just ordered this tonight. Also ordered a spare battery charger.

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-sp...medium=content
    08-31-09 10:19 PM
    Just got my innocase 360 and locking clip and they are both great. The innocase adds great protection, screen protection and you still have access to all the buttons and ports. It feels better in my hands than just the naked phone. I have no issues with track ball being a little lower than the keyboard protector.
    09-03-09 03:45 PM
    u got the inncase 360 .. can u post detailed pics.. interested in that one
    09-03-09 03:46 PM
    u got the inncase 360 .. can u post detailed pics.. interested in that one
    There is a youtube video on it
    09-03-09 03:54 PM
    As soon as I get my Innocase Surface Combo, the original OEM pouch will be tossed out due to a problem I had.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/wa...an-cry-308973/
    09-04-09 09:23 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD