I have been looking for a case for the Torch and I have read mixed reviews on different cases so I was just looking for some opinions on what everyone uses and where they got them from. Thanks.
    06-23-11 01:29 AM
    i had the otterbox and the casemate barely there at one point. the otterbox would scratch my bezel. i found it hard to use the trackpad with the case mate. im currently just using the blackberry pouch. i like it the most so far. it gets annoying when hands are sweaty though.

i recently ordered the incipio feather case. it's stuck in the mail because our stupid post office went on strike. i ordered it from an online store where the office is located 4 blocks from my apartment. what is worse is the post office is 2 blocks from my apartment! sorry went on a little rant
    06-23-11 02:27 AM
    I use my old OEM hostler Bold 9000
    by wearing a Torch 9800 case from Capdase
    Capdase SoftJacket

Fit for my need

Sorry for bad image quality from my mom 9000 bold lol

Cheers!
    06-23-11 04:42 AM
    i had the otterbox and the casemate barely there at one point. the otterbox would scratch my bezel. i found it hard to use the trackpad with the case mate. im currently just using the blackberry pouch. i like it the most so far. it gets annoying when hands are sweaty though.

i recently ordered the incipio feather case. it's stuck in the mail because our stupid post office went on strike. i ordered it from an online store where the office is located 4 blocks from my apartment. what is worse is the post office is 2 blocks from my apartment! sorry went on a little rant
    You sure you didnt mean the casemate scratched the bezel? I thought the otter box commuter had a rubber insert that goes around the phone? i had the barely there case scratch my bold. Anyways I prefer the otter box commuter. I got 3 of the from att for 15 bucks total when I ordered my torch's.
    06-23-11 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD