01-17-10 01:27 AM
34 12
tools
    You people and your bullet proof cases I'm gone with a case-mate squishy protector. I'm a pretty active dude and even I don't think I need a case that will make me go broke and survive a nuclear holocaust.
    01-16-10 12:51 PM
    This is my case, Seidio Innocase II for Storm 2.

01-16-10 01:48 PM
    silicone or rubber?
    01-16-10 04:22 PM
    Otterebox commuter on my UK9520 and its fine. I have QUick Launch which I use for 'reboots'. I'm never sure a QL reboot is as good as a 'battery out' reboot but getting the phone out of the otterbox is a bit of pain if I do decide to do a 'battery out' reboot.

I tried to get the scrren protector provided with the Otterbox commuter fitted but gave up, Too fiddly. I might get another screen protector and cut about 2mm of each side and 1mm off top and bottom and then it won't be quite so critical to get it square when fitting it. It has to be squarer than say on the iphone because the edges of the screen on the BB move. If you have it a bit off square it catches on the sides of the phone. Like I say, I gave up on the cover!!

Phil
    01-16-10 04:28 PM
    You people and your bullet proof cases I'm gone with a case-mate squishy protector. I'm a pretty active dude and even I don't think I need a case that will make me go broke and survive a nuclear holocaust.
    You can't go a day without seeing a thread where someone (or their spouse/gf/bf) drops their phone and breaks something. You need to wrap that thing up tight.
    01-16-10 08:17 PM
    Another vote for the Otterbox Commuter!
    01-16-10 08:26 PM
    I've been happy with the CaseMate Leather case, Case-Mate BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Signature Leather Case & Holster Combo (Case-Mate CM010236), BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather

The holster has the sleep-magnet, and it's both rugged and classy. I had my first phone drop this week and not a issue.

I've used their cases with my Palm Centro and customer service has been top notch for me.
    01-16-10 08:53 PM
    whats the best case for storm 2? ive only seen the otterbox defender.. too bulky
    i would say rubber silicone case. i like mine,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 09:03 PM
    I have just gotten the Seidio Innocase II and love it.
    For me it is the right combination of protection and size. It slides in and out of my pocket easily. i recently dropped it on the concrete floor of my garage, face down and it survived without a scratch. the only negative is the price....$29 bucks seems way over priced.
    let me get this straight: you dropped your $500.00 phone face down on a concrete floor and it survived without a scratch. no doubt your $500.00 phone survived that fall only because it was in the seidio innocase and you're complaining that the case cost $30.00?

seriously?
    Last edited by jpg; 01-17-10 at 01:32 AM.
    01-17-10 01:27 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD