02-12-09 10:10 AM
55 123
tools
    flex armour covers the speaker on the back??? For real?
    It does cover it technically, but they cut out most of the rubber so it's only a very small/thin piece covering the speaker. Doesn't seem to affect the sound.
    01-02-09 02:29 PM
    I had the verizon skin and returned it and got the verizon clear hard case. I dropped my storm the other day and thank God I had the hard case, no damage whatsoever.
    01-02-09 02:37 PM
    Like i said i dropped mine with no case and not a scratch but i think it was just a stroke of luck.... Thanks for all the input guys.. I'm sure others will find this helpful so keep posting!
    01-02-09 02:45 PM
    I got a luxo hard clear case, it fits great, $5 and free shipping on ebay, too bad I was missing three other accessories from my order.
    01-02-09 02:46 PM
    I picked up a black rubber/silicone case from the VZW store. It's quite sturdy, and a lot tougher than what I'm used to with silicone cases. The nice thing about this one is that it doesn't pick up any lint
    01-02-09 03:11 PM
    Posted this before, but I like this case so much, got to get the info out to Blackberrians.

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM CASES

Last edited by Jascias; 01-02-09 at 03:58 PM.
    01-02-09 03:26 PM
    I got the ruberized case from VZW for $10, and I use my holster that came with my HTC S621 (for free btw), and that seems to work perfectly to me.
    01-02-09 03:51 PM
    So... I was in the Christmas Tree Shops yesterday and dropped my storm from about shoulder height to a tile floor. I didn't want to look at but when i did there was not a scratch on it... Thank God. Anyway i was wondering what cases everyone is using and how they like it? I had a clear hard plastic shell over my curve which i loved. do they make it for the curve?
    Who needs a case when it can survive that?

Anyway, OtterBox...
    01-02-09 04:02 PM
    my old non-smartphones looked like they'd been through **** and back. i was not about to take any chances with my storm (1st smartphone).

i bought the full ghost armor within the first week and applied it myself. then when the seidio holster came out, i got that as well. the holster is very annoying to use, but at least it cuts down on the lint accumulation from being in my pocket. my co-worker ended up returning her storm, so she gave one of those black rubber covers for free. i try to keep my storm protected at all times and the weight of it does help. a normal thing i used to do is put my phone on my lap after a call while driving. i wouldnt remember and exit my car and the phone would hit the floor. since the storm is so heavy compared to my old phones, i cant help but KNOW when its sitting on my lap.
    01-02-09 04:12 PM
    im using the plastic snap on shell type without a belt clip from verizon and a universal Body Glove leather with clear front plastic and it works great, i can even use the phone in the belt clip Body Glove holster. i do plan to sew a small magnet in though. any more info or part numbers needed, drop me aline.

all my buddies have gone to this!

j
    01-02-09 07:32 PM
    guess it depends if you want to hide it away in a case or have it naturell!
    I use the InvisibleShield, best on the market by far, in my opinion!
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    01-02-09 07:44 PM
    Well, my FlexArmor came today. It's not thick at all and the cut-outs are just right. I like the look. I wish the Seidio website pics would have been a tad more realistic as it looks solid white in their pics, but it's still a nice case. Much more streamlined than the Verizon plastic case and this one doesn't go flying out of my hands
    Do you have anyproblem with the not having with the speaker because that case you have covers the speaker.
    i wanted to buy it and i've looking at it for a while now but that's my only concern
    01-12-09 02:04 PM
    flex armour covers the speaker on the back??? For real?
    Do you have anyproblem with the not having with the speaker because that case you have covers the speaker.
    i wanted to buy it and i've looking at it for a while now but that's my only concern

No, it's only a thin piece of rubber covering the speaker. Thinner than the rest of the case. I like the case because it's grippy and lint doesn't show against the white, but I've ordered one of the Sena croc cases too. I'm hoping it will be easier to pull out of the pocket.
    01-13-09 05:52 AM
    I've had the BB silicon cover from day 1, stopped using it after just 2 weeks. It was too sticky when sliding it in and out of my pocket. I got the InnocaseI last week and it's the best of both worlds, feels almost as good as the naked phopne but offers better protection than the silicon.
    01-13-09 06:17 AM
    I've been looking for one too....also, anyone know if there is an arm strap for the storm to wear at the gym?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 06:22 AM
    I love the Sena case and wouldn't trade it. It is sleek and professional!
    01-13-09 06:46 AM
    I have used the official blackberry leather case since the day I got my storm. The belt clip annoyed the crap out of me, but with one hard push, that popped right off. Its a little clunkier in my pocket, granted, but its not unbearable by any means, especially when I know that my phone is well protected by scratches while its in my pocket.
    01-13-09 06:52 AM
    01-13-09 11:05 AM
    01-13-09 11:15 AM
    [QUOTE=Jascias;1318282]Posted this before, but I like this case so much, got to get the info out to Blackberrians.

$52??!!! My inner Jew, Syllvia, would have a cow!!
    01-16-09 10:19 PM
    I posted this on another case thread but I know when I was researching cases I wanted all the info I could get. so.....
    Just got my Sena Cases in the mail. I got 2 different styles so I could choose what works best for me. 1st impressions:

The UltraSlim pouch (I got it in white) seems to be high quality, grained leather, well made, very tight fit, difficult to get phone in and out, must lock the phone because all the side buttons are depressed on the way in and out. Note in the box said this was normal and would form to fit phone perfectly after a few uses. We'll see, it's really tight!

Leatherskin Case (I got it in light blue) Also very well made, smoother leather than UltraSlim. Rigid back makes it feel sturdy. Fits well, cutouts line up well with buttons etc. Had to push and pull a little to get mic. hole lined up. Cool part is it seems to cover the screen gaps so it could cut down on dust issue. Drawback is it makes typing on outer edges of keyboard difficult. Will have to try it a while and see if it's a problem.

Final notes: Shipping was kind of slow. Ordered on Dec. 31 arrived Jan 16. Very well packaged in nice gift boxes with cloth pouches and instructions.

UPDATE: After experimenting with both all day the UltraSlim is already loosening up making it my 1st choice. The LeatherSkin is being returned due to interference when typing at the edges of the keyboard.

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 LEATHERSKIN CASE
    SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 ULTRASLIM POUCH
    Last edited by CamLynn; 01-16-09 at 10:37 PM.
    01-16-09 10:29 PM
    I got the chrome front VZW hard case with the smoke back. I've had it a couple of weeks and the chrome tends to collect fingerprints and the whole case seems very bulky and detracts from the beauty of the phone. Thinking about taking it back. I still want a case though... still searching...
    02-05-09 05:05 PM
    [QUOTE=Tawnia Homar;1432710]
    Posted this before, but I like this case so much, got to get the info out to Blackberrians.

$52??!!! My inner Jew, Syllvia, would have a cow!!
    Tell Syllvia to use code:PCWIPNK11 for 20% off.. shalom
    02-07-09 05:16 PM
    Seidio innocase and holster. I had these for my curve, and have a set on the way for my storm. The best by far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 05:54 PM
    I REALLY like the Krusell Orbit Flex case for the Storm. It's well made, easy to deal with, and looks classy, too.
    02-07-09 07:30 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD