I have a family member heading out to Iraq soon. I believe his mother said he is taking his storm with him. Is there a case I can get him that will protect it from abuse and the elements while there? Just want to get him a small thank you for his service.
    04-24-09 10:50 AM
    I have a family member heading out to Iraq soon. I believe his mother said he is taking his storm with him. Is there a case I can get him that will protect it from abuse and the elements while there? Just want to get him a small thank you for his service.
    Highly suggest the Otterbox for the Storm. If anything is going to protect it would be this case. Just google Otterbox and look for the Storm version on their site. Many posts here on it if you
    do a search of the forums. I myself am to be deployed. This is the best all around case I have found. Though I have my doubts on the Storms performance in that environment, this is what I will be using.

P.S.- They have awesome customer service you don't typically find these days!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tooterbug; 04-24-09 at 11:06 AM.
    04-24-09 10:59 AM
    Definitely the otterbox. Its what I use and I love it.

04-24-09 11:03 AM
    Highly suggest the Otterbox for the Storm. If anything is going to protect it would be this case. Just google Otterbox and look for the Storm version on their site. Many posts here on it if you
    do a search of the forums. I myself am to be deployed. This is the best all around case I have found. Though I have my doubts on the Storms performance in that environment, this is what I will be using.

P.S.- They have awesome customer service you don't typically find these days!
    I'm presently in the southern part of Iraq and my Storm is perfoming great. Other than not having data service, i still have text and phone service through Zain IQ. So let him know to make sure he does all the upgrades and app. installs he wants/needs before he gets here.
    04-24-09 11:15 AM
    Black box that they put in Airplanes
    04-24-09 11:25 AM
    I'm presently in the southern part of Iraq and my Storm is perfoming great. Other than not having data service, i still have text and phone service through Zain IQ. So let him know to make sure he does all the upgrades and app. installs he wants/needs before he gets here.
    That's awesome Intel....thx. Glad to hear that!

04-24-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD