Anyone use Boxwave's half rubberized case(nore like skin)...looks tight if u still off all that chrome. Nice balance b/w protection and style...
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/slimrubberizedhalfshell/blackberry-bold-slim-rubberized-half-shell_3239.htm
    Comments?

What r u guys using?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 01:33 PM
    I'm using the OEM holster (for everyday use) and the seidio holster (when I don't want the bulkiness).
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-ho...medium=content

I keep my Bold naked
    Last edited by Teek; 08-06-09 at 01:54 PM.
    08-06-09 01:48 PM
    Due to the looks of the Bold and edge keyboard interference, I always end up going back to no case.

Holster might be ok since you remove it when using it. But I'd stay away from anything that is on all the time.
    08-06-09 01:49 PM
    Invisible shield for most minor scratch protection, OEM silicon skin for when I'll be outdoors or at the gym so I can set it down and be sort of protected.

And a leather pocket for when im in school and stuff. Holster only when I wear a suit or something.
    08-07-09 12:34 AM
    I'm with Madness87, I use the invisishield and the oem silicon skin. I also use the supplied holster at work. I like the silicon skin and the invisishield, mostly because I do like the bold "naked" and the invisishield gives that feel.

JB
    08-07-09 01:05 AM
    I have like 30 cases. The best one i've found is a softcrystal skin. It covers EVERY corner and all the chrome. I got it off ebay for like 4 bucks, and it's REALLY nice Thin, and it's a pretty good fit. I'm also waiting for my smart skin to arrive for an almost 100% fit. But the soft crystal is REALLY nice. It doesn't hinder my typing skill like 99% of the other skins. So give this one a try, they have TONS of colors.
    08-07-09 01:50 AM
    I use the OEM holster and the ultra thin case from sena

08-07-09 01:59 AM
    I just suggest you get it ghost armor'd / invisi-shielded.

I do however use a holster, but I use it for work only. Easy to get in and out.

You can get it at your local radioshack.
    08-07-09 02:27 AM
    My phone is nekkid.. Only protection is a screen protector.

08-07-09 02:32 AM
    I wish I had a rubberized case tonight
    08-07-09 03:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD