Is there and skin/case that covers the screen as well as they rest of the phone? If not, what can I do to protect the screen, while not having to always carry it around in the holster?
    03-24-09 10:34 AM
    That is a good ? i also would like to kno
    03-24-09 10:37 AM
    Just get a random screen protector..... I like the "Condom" skins...... the rubber ones that Blackberry sells.... I believe that they are the best.... they give a good grip without getting in the way of the buttons..... most large cases obstruct the buttons when txting or sending an email i have a hard time getting to the appropriate button......
    03-24-09 10:42 AM
    I go with a BSE to cover my whole 8330. Check out my sig for pics

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    03-24-09 10:43 AM
    Just get a random screen protector..... I like the "Condom" skins...... the rubber ones that Blackberry sells.... I believe that they are the best.... they give a good grip without getting in the way of the buttons..... most large cases obstruct the buttons when txting or sending an email i have a hard time getting to the appropriate button......
    Do they have a certain name? If so, do you know so I could take a look at them?

Thanks!

I go with a BSE to cover my whole 8330. Check out my sig for pics
    That looks really nice. Looks like it took a little while to get it as perfect as possible. I'll have to look into it. Thanks man!
    03-24-09 02:57 PM
    You can find some on ebay under silicone skins, I like the clear ones but make sure they are OEM skins, those are thin yet "grippy", but they dont cover the screen. I've never had any problems with them. There are also rubberized clip on covers on ebay too, but those dont cover the screen either.
    03-24-09 02:59 PM
    You can find some on ebay under silicone skins, I like the clear ones but make sure they are OEM skins, those are thin yet "grippy", but they dont cover the screen. I've never had any problems with them. There are also rubberized clip on covers on ebay too, but those dont cover the screen either.
    I liked the silicone ones even though they don't over the screen so I'll probably end up getting some kind of cover for it. Thanks for the tip!
    03-24-09 03:03 PM
    I use the silicone skin, the tire tread looking one (sold at VZW), which is much thicker than the others I have found - that along with a BSE (best skins ever) screen protector and I am quite happy. Total cost was bout 15 bucks for everything...
    03-24-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD