For some reason I always sweat when I'm out on the weekends and I'm wearing jeans, since it's always hot weather here, and I usually go to crowded places. Using a holster isn't really an option, because I constantly use the phone, and I don't feel safe with in on my side. A friend of mine had his stolen that way, and he didn't even know!

Anyways, usually a pull out my phone and they keys have sweat on them or my face sometimes gets sweaty at the gym and I have to answer a call. I'm looking for a case that will prevent the water/sweat from getting into the typing keys, etc. I know there are cases that are like that, just not sure what you guys recommend.

Thanks.
    02-17-10 10:44 PM
    For some reason I always sweat when I'm out on the weekends and I'm wearing jeans, since it's always hot weather here, and I usually go to crowded places. Using a holster isn't really an option, because I constantly use the phone, and I don't feel safe with in on my side. A friend of mine had his stolen that way, and he didn't even know!

Anyways, usually a pull out my phone and they keys have sweat on them or my face sometimes gets sweaty at the gym and I have to answer a call. I'm looking for a case that will prevent the water/sweat from getting into the typing keys, etc. I know there are cases that are like that, just not sure what you guys recommend.

Thanks.
    I believe this case provides water protection and also covers the keyboard. Its suppose to be the toughest case for the bold.

BlackBerry Bold Defender Case // OtterBox.com
    02-17-10 11:00 PM
    Innocase 360
    02-17-10 11:09 PM
    Great article! There's also a cost effective preventive measure one could take. I found iLoc to be a great inexpensive solution for a waterproof case. Being a new company, they're even giving away iLocs on their site.
    04-15-11 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD