I have a BB Curve 8330 and want a case that I can clip to my belt. I am a very active phone person so I need somrthing that is very durable but also stylish I do a lot of texting and surfing so keep that in mind, I have heard alot of the reviews complain about making it hard to type.
    01-11-09 10:47 PM
    We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com. I have the defender and its great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 10:56 PM
    I got the otterbox, it comes with a belt clip and is very durable. It comes with a lifetime warranty too. Also, the belt clip acts as a holster to conserve your battery. It's pretty bulky but if that's not a problem I'd go with otterbox.

01-14-09 02:02 PM
    Seidio or OtterBox. I have a Seidio Innocase holster combo that works well, and an OtterBox on the way, as well as another Seidio holster for a Curve without a skin.

01-23-09 10:36 AM
    I bought mine from the Sprint store for 20.00. It comes with a black and clear case both with the holster. Feels sturdy and looks great
    01-23-09 11:44 PM
    Yuck, you have any pics of that? I looked on Sprint's site, but they don't show anything like that.
    01-24-09 01:30 AM
    The case was cheap since you get two of them. I also put a screen protector on as well.

01-24-09 11:09 AM
    I bought a case for mine from tmo that is clear and covers the entire device except the keyboard...it also can clip on your belt. $10 so not bad on the wallet either.
    01-24-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD