I just sarted a new job and need a recomendation for a case. I get dirty a lot cause I work with cars an want a case that is good at keeping the blackberry clean. I don't really care about looks cause I'll probabley get an other case for when I'm not at work. Any recomendations?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 04:25 PM
    Forgot to mention what blackberry I have. I have a BB bold.

04-28-09 04:27 PM
    I just sarted a new job and need a recomendation for a case. I get dirty a lot cause I work with cars an want a case that is good at keeping the blackberry clean. I don't really care about looks cause I'll probabley get an other case for when I'm not at work. Any recomendations?

Sounds like a job for the Otter Box case... They sell it in the CB Store but its about $10+ cheaper from Amazon.com.

04-28-09 10:28 PM
    I was gunna say...Otter Box!

A co-worker has it, and he absolutely loves it! He is the captain of an 80 foot vessel, and the Otter Box is perfect for the rough and gritty conditions he survives every day. I recommend it
    04-28-09 10:49 PM
    Otter box has the best protection you will find and still be able to use your phone!!
    04-28-09 10:55 PM
    Otterbox for sure I'm in construction and couldn't be without it

04-28-09 11:01 PM
    I am a Diesel Mechanic and I get plenty dirty at work..I have an Otterbox but I leave my phone on my tool box also its always inside a plastic zip lock bag..if I have grease or oil or diesel fuel on my hands i dont want to be texting anyone...this way i can use the phone without scrubbing my hands for 10min before.

JC
    04-29-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD