Other than the otterbox (too bulky) what are some good cases for an 8330?

Right now I have the OEM one and I was looking into picking up a leather one. I had a rubber case for my pearl but it just picked up too much lint and dust.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 06:08 PM
    i just like using the one that came with the phone
    11-02-08 06:22 PM
    Search cases on the forum, and you will find allot of threads with reviews and people looking for newer cases.

Hope this helps, but there has been threads about this over the past year. Allot of good info out there.
    11-02-08 06:22 PM
    11-02-08 06:35 PM
    Check the Seidio line of products. They make some good stuff
    11-03-08 10:17 AM
    Yeah, I enjoy the one I got with the phone. Sorry. But the poster before me gave some pretty decent direction!
    11-06-08 03:19 PM
    I have one I bought at Verizon that is made by Seidio and it fits perfectly. Its not leather, it is the rubberized kind but it does not pick up dust or lint.
    Last edited by jeepin79; 11-10-08 at 09:32 PM.
    11-10-08 09:30 PM
    I have my Curve through Alltel, and I picked up the Seidio holster today, and it fits like a charm. I also have a leather holster that I got when I picked up the phone. It looks like the one AT&T has, but it has a plastic clip on the back, and instead of having the BB logo on the flap, it has the Alltel A logo stamped into the leather.

I came from Nextel, and I've always had the holster, so thats why I went with that. Just thought I'd contribute.

BTW, I am new to the forums, but not new to BB's. I have found the forums to be quite informative so far !!!
    11-13-08 10:12 PM
    I went to Sprintusers.com and someone suggested fortte dot com. I found a nice side pouch holster with the sleep thing, for $29.99. With shipping and a 30% discount from the home page (vet2008 or something like that is the code) it was $28 and change delivered. CHoice of leathers, personalization, and even the clip.
    11-14-08 08:58 AM
    I prefer the original leather holster by RIM. They really do last long and very durable and professional.
    11-15-08 03:54 PM
    Thanks Memphis Lawyer. I'll check that out!
    11-20-08 04:33 PM
    I just got a Body Glove case yesterday and I love it so far. It is a rubberized material hard case that comes with the options of with or without a belt clip. What I really love it the screen protector. It is hard plastic that is built nicely within the case itself. Other than that, it feels really sturdy and it has a nice grip. Body Glove has developed their quality over time.

11-22-08 10:59 AM
    a non-clip leather case, more like a sheath, came with my curve and Iv'e been using it for a while because it protects your bberry quite well. The only problem is that leather stretches out and it started slipping out of the case. I recently got a black silicon case and it rocks! Fits like a glove, does not stretch out of shape, and it provides a non-slip feel to it and feels good in the palm of your hand!

11-29-08 10:28 AM
    Seidio innocase combo all the way, it gives the phone a nice rubberized feel and the holster is great. I had otterbox for a bit but your right, its too bulky for me. If I were a construction worker it would be great protection. Fortunately I personally don't need it and it turned my phone into a brick. Seidio innocase adds no bulk or size to the phone at all and provides all the protection I need.

11-29-08 01:09 PM
    I have a genuine Blackberry leather holster for my 8330.

Here's a link with some pics:

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail
    11-29-08 02:21 PM
    I use a silicone case on my phone, with the BSE! It is the perfect match, and I am not afraid to use it without a case anymore .
    11-29-08 02:31 PM
    Body Glove's Silicone for 8310 has been taking care of my devices for 2.5 years now. Tough, unobtrusive and reliable. Strong recommendation. Body Glove | 2009.
    04-28-09 04:25 PM
    I've got the snap in holster with the belt clip for mine. Works quite well and doesn't seem as bulky as some of the pouch style cases

Edit: typo fix
    04-29-09 12:45 PM
    As for a pocket sleeve, I got the Slimline pouch from Beyza Cases. Beautiful leather and perfect fit and finish. Supports sleep function and has a little cut out for the led to flash through. Great case.

rgc
    04-29-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD