Hey there.

Just bought a new blackberry Curve 8520, any suggestions on a case for it?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 05:52 AM
    I have been looking into this too, my wife has an 8530, and she wants a case, but it has to be slim to still fit into her jean pocket... it looks like the Incipio Feather and the case-mate barely there are the best options for us. We liked the similar ones that Verizon carries in their store, but that slim case is only available in Metallic Red, Pink, or Metallic Blue, none of which she liked . I think I am going to order her the Incipio one tonight, it is on sale right now ($15 instead of $20), and it comes with 2 screen protectors, and more colors (black is the choice).

If anyone has any experience with the 8530 and the Feather case, can you reply back with your impression? Or the Case-Mate?
    12-01-09 11:36 AM
    Just got Case-mate Barely There for my 8530 and absolutely love it. Very form fitting and can easily fit in jean pockets. Does not add any bulk at all and still gives good protection. I got it in black, so it blends right in with the phone. Highly recommended!!!
    12-01-09 11:46 AM
    I love innocases....don't stick to your pocket, etc.

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content
    12-01-09 11:55 AM
    dbrown, thanks for the feedback, is it rubberized so it doesn't slide off the dashboard, but not so much so that it collects lint like my Storm BB skin?
    12-01-09 03:11 PM
    Thanks a lot for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 10:00 AM
    I got a real nice black silicon case on ebay for $1.95. I was very surprised by the quality of the material used. Plus every opening is spot on where it should be. I compared it to a friend's expensive namebrand case and I have to say they were very similar. I am very happy with my purchase.
    12-02-09 10:30 AM
    check out the CB store.. you'll spoilt for choices.
    12-02-09 10:42 AM
    [QUOTE=gthoffman;4211709]dbrown, thanks for the feedback, is it rubberized so it doesn't slide off the dashboard, but not so much so that it collects lint like my Storm BB skin?[/QUOTE

It is rubberized; however, I wouldn't rely on it not to slide like a true silicone case. On the other hand, you will not have to worry about it collecting any pocket lint whatsoever!!
    12-02-09 06:17 PM
    also forgot to add....the case-mate "barely there" case makes the phone feel a little more solid as well.
    12-02-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD