I'm looking for a case/skin for my Red 8330 Curve. Im looking mostly for looks, but I don't want a piece of junk either. I want it to hopefully go with the color and not be totally off the wall. I have an invisibleSHIELD on the screen, so thats not an issue.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

EDIT: I just found a OEM Dark Red Skin on Amazon for less than $1... Is this real or a scam? Click
    Last edited by Brandon639; 08-24-09 at 10:22 PM.
    08-24-09 09:51 PM
    I'm constantly plugging this, but I do so because I love mine, you could try a full-body shield from Best Skins Ever if you want to maintain the integrity of your phone's exterior (prevent scratches and ensure grip and whatnot) and let the color show through. Of course, the full InvisibleShield would do the same thing for a little more and so would Ghost Armor or Phantom Skinz. Just saying, those are some options to show off the phone itself.

As for the skin you mentioned, I ordered white, light blue, navy and lime green OEM cases from Amazon for very cheap (I think some were around $1.46 or so) and they're great. New and work just fine. For around $4 with shipping, you really can't go wrong. Give it a shot.

Be aware, though, that the LED cutout is going to be off because you (and I) are using an 8330 and the LED is in the screen rather than tucked into the housing of the phone. Other than that, the OEM skin will fit all your side buttons, speaker, camera and everything else that you need exposed.

I love the OEM skins, personally, even if the LED part is a little high up for my particular model. They're great to add some grip to your phone and look awesome.
    08-25-09 01:36 AM
    Thanks, the OEM skin sounds great. I might order one of those. I might also just get a body upgrade from ZAGG, and get the rest of the pieces that I don't have. Then I dont have to worry about a case at all. Not sure yet.
    08-25-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD