Hiya! Just got my BlackBerry 8350i and looking for the best case/protector out there...I know sometimes cases cause more harm to the phone then they do good so that's why I am asking...I don't want something that after a period of time I take off and it's all scratched underneath from it moving around or rubbing ...I would like to protect the front and back of the phone as well as the screen...

I do see they have the case mate clear armor is that any good? I hear it's hard to put on, you get bubbles? Not sure about the silicone or hard cases they may make marks underneath after a period of time???

I would appreciate any feedback anyone can give so I get the best case or clear skin to protect my phone...Thanks in advance....
    05-26-09 12:18 AM
    Check out otterbox they have some nice ones...

We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
    05-26-09 12:22 AM
    The Otterbox does make an excellent case and I would have one on mine except for one problem, I sounded muffled every time I talked on it.

I enlarged the hole near the microphone (on the bottom), drilled out the hole A LOT, still did not help.

Ended up taking it off and using NOTHING on the phone and just a plain vanilla case.
    05-26-09 06:11 AM
    I bought this one for my CB and it arrived yesterday.

I'm very pleased with it. I bought the purple one and the buttons on the side (DC, volume and camera) are easy to use with the skin on. I am pleased. It'll keep the back door of the CB from getting scratched and scuffed and I finally found one that I liked. It's not as tight as I thought it'd be, but I like it.
    05-27-09 01:01 PM
    I'm using Bodygaurdz. I just put it on about a week ago, but it cleared up some old scratches and it seems pretty tough. The only drawback for me is that I'm terrible at putting on decals and that's about how these work. So my sides aren't really any more protected, but again, my issue more than their's. You can still use the original Holster with them on, too. I like them because it's a skin, rather than a box.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 07:34 PM
    Go with the OB! read the thread listed above, everyone,,,,,so far is having great results! Tough case, bit big, but worth it. Adds security to handling the phone, good design with the positioning of the rubber and finger groves.
    05-28-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD