Ihope this isn't a repeat thread. I did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for. I am looking for a case that will hold my Bold and sit sideways. I have heard some cases can damage the trackball. Any out there that you recommend?

many Thanks!
    04-01-09 04:19 AM
    The one that comes with the Bold.
    04-01-09 07:17 AM
    The one that comes with the Bold.
    That sits upright. I need one that sits sideways.
    04-01-09 07:41 AM
    Check out the CB store or "google" it.. There are lots of cases out there..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 09:17 AM
    Check out the CB store or "google" it.. There are lots of cases out there..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, I have done that. I was just hoping someone had some experience with them. I have heard some cases can damage the trackball.
    04-01-09 10:06 AM
    The case that comes with it is like a baseball glove -- it works much better after its broken in.
    04-01-09 10:07 AM
    The case that comes with it is like a baseball glove -- it works much better after its broken in.
    I understand that. I am looking for one of the cases where it sits on its side, not upright. I got used to a side pouch with my previous Treo 750. It's easier for me to pop it out on the go. I just don't want to get one if it will damage the trackball.
    04-01-09 12:39 PM
    Check out the Accessories review forum.. CB member JReel has down a lot of quality reviews on cases..
    04-01-09 02:13 PM
    I understand that. I am looking for one of the cases where it sits on its side, not upright. I got used to a side pouch with my previous Treo 750. It's easier for me to pop it out on the go. I just don't want to get one if it will damage the trackball.

The case that came with my Bold (I'm assuming it's the same as yours...) has a swivel that allowed it to sit on its side instead of upright.

Unless you're talking about something different, and if so, my apologies.
    04-01-09 02:18 PM
    The OEM horizontal case for the Bold is HORRIBLE. Wayyyyyy too tight and was a pain to put in and take out. I never had a case that was so tight and impossible to use.

I was happy to give it away with my 1st Bold

I use the OEM holster and OEM pocket case (pending of attire)

The holster swivels to the side if you didn't know
    04-01-09 02:20 PM
    The swivel doesn't help me for what I need, but I thank you for your suggestions.
    I am thinking of going with one of the side holsters I saw on CB. My old phone/holster had a small opening in the bottom that allowed me to push up on the phone to remove it easily with one hand while on the go. That is what I need for my Bold. My only concern was I had heard some cases might damage the trackball, so I didn't want to get anything that might damage my phone.

04-01-09 02:39 PM
    I have one of the side pouches from CB. I normally use the pocket pouch.
    04-01-09 02:45 PM
    04-01-09 02:50 PM
    ....every pair of pants I have has a "pouch" for the bold....a pocket!...lol...I've tried a few cases but come to the conclusion it doesn't really need one
    04-01-09 02:54 PM
    Have you checked out the video reviews by JReel yet?
    04-01-09 08:44 PM
    Ihope this isn't a repeat thread. I did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for. I am looking for a case that will hold my Bold and sit sideways. I have heard some cases can damage the trackball. Any out there that you recommend?

many Thanks!
    Check out my case reviews man, i got tons of content on my Youtube channel. PM me if u need any help on any of the cases
    04-01-09 10:56 PM
    Have you checked out the video reviews by JReel yet?
    Thanks for the recommendation jhamilton!
    04-01-09 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD