12-06-08 03:20 AM
34 12
tools
    The body glove does have a plastic screen protector that scratches easily in my opinion. Not sure if it will fit the 8310
    10-14-08 05:18 PM
    I'm use the Seidio belt clip. I had an 8820 with the leather case/belt clip and broke two of those in a month. I've had the Sedio for my curve for over three months!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 08:06 PM
    ...all the way.
    It has a clear plastic membrane that covers the screen, keyboard, (there's a hole exposing the track wheel) and even the back of the curve. (The only thing about the back is that there is no opening for the camera so the pictures come out crappy because of the protective cover. Easy fix, I just used a regular hole puncher and created a hole right where the camera is and now works perfect.)

Hard, form fitting plastic case (the "armor" if you will) and then a silicone "glove" over that. Despite how it sounds its a pretty tight fit, not too big or bulky.

I'm in and out of my car about 8 times a day, my BB in and out of my pocket in hard parking lots and Ive dropped it about 6 times in the last 4 months and the device doesnt have so much as a scratch, ding, its perfect.

Check em out at otterbox.com (the Defender series)
    10-14-08 08:45 PM
    well i've found the best case to be my pocket. i just slapped on a Clarivue screen protector and it's good to go.

but when i get the urge to use a case, I use this http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...H2YBB8300%2DCB

this hybrid case rocks and gives no more bulk...great build quality and really solid
    10-14-08 09:16 PM
    I definately like the looks of that bodyglove case, but when browsing the seidio website I saw this cool burgandy skin one. Hmm. Definately torn...
    10-14-08 09:35 PM
    I definately like the looks of that bodyglove case, but when browsing the seidio website I saw this cool burgandy skin one. Hmm. Definately torn...
    LOL - That's the one I ordered!! (Because I have a burgandy Curve!)
    10-14-08 09:41 PM
    How do you get the body glove apart once its on the phone? I need to do a soft reboot but can't get at the battery?
    the case will split apart when you pull at the halves. they can be a little stubborn, as they are very tight (as they should be) but they will come apart with a little careful persuasion
    10-14-08 11:37 PM
    Hmm... I just bought a bodyglove and I'm not sure that I like how bulky my phone is.

However; I really like the plastic cover for the screen.

Will a screen protector + silicone (or other) outer case combo protect from scratches reasonably well?

I've noticed already that the bodyglove's outer plastic screen is starting to scratch :/
    12-06-08 02:46 AM
    My pick for best cases is ones from Sena. It is senacases.com
    12-06-08 03:20 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD