hello all

what is the best case for this model blackberry to avoid any problems or dust or scratches?

i'm used to using the rim branded rubber skin on my old pearl.
    05-29-09 03:53 PM
    For FULL protection I recommend the otter box defender. Adds some bulk and weight but protects your phone from everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 04:16 PM
    I found the Seidio Innocase II holster combo to be the best for my old Storm before I sold it.
    05-29-09 10:46 PM
    i really like my silicrylic case by incipio
    05-29-09 10:57 PM
    For FULL protection I recommend the otter box defender. Adds some bulk and weight but protects your phone from everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good suggestion. It's looks like exactly what I want. Has anybody used this case and can vouch for it?
    05-31-09 02:55 AM
    Having looked at a variety of cases, and asking some friends who use the Otter Box, I think that's what I'm going to go with. Sure there's added bulk and weight, but since I'm going from the water resistant, drop resistant, Mil-Spec G'zOne from Casio to the less butch BB Storm, I think having some protection is the way to go.

Though, I'm sad that I will no longer have the bar trick of dropping my phone in a sink to get free beers...such is life and growing up, I suppose!
    06-05-09 09:58 AM
    otter box is the best ever. well worth the price.
    06-05-09 09:17 PM
    06-05-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD