03-14-10 07:19 PM
65 123
tools
    I was looking at the pictures of the hybrid case, and can you tell me where the access for the charger and the ear phones is? Does it lift up? I can't tell. And in the pictures they looked covered!
    02-05-10 12:01 AM
    it looks like there's a little flap to open the ports, seems cool.

probably going to order soon.

someone post actual pictures of this!
    02-05-10 03:31 PM
    I was looking at the pictures of the hybrid case, and can you tell me where the access for the charger and the ear phones is? Does it lift up? I can't tell. And in the pictures they looked covered!
    Yeah the charger and headphone pieces are protected but easily fold out when needed to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 03:41 PM
    After much searching I went with the black version of the Case-Mate hybrid and it has been a great case for me. I don't work in a rough environment, so the Defender was overkill for me, but I feel that this case would protect the phone well and with most 3-5 foot drops. It has a nice screen protector that is easy to install and flaps that cover all the ports and buttons (except for the mic of course). The buttons work well through the case and the flaps are nice because they keep lint from the charging port and ear bud port.

I keep my phone in my pocket and this case doesn't add much bulk at all. It has some grip and occasionally some lint sticks to the silicon lining at the bottom of the phone, but its negligible.

It's a great case. Sturdy and usable and it look pretty sleek.
    02-05-10 04:15 PM
    yeah im pretty sure im going to order the black one, the grey plastic looks so good with the black. wondering, i was wondering (lol) if you could post a pic of yours?
    02-05-10 10:46 PM
    That case looks really great. I really like my Otterbox commuter case for my 8530!
    How is the size on the otterbox commuter? Only $20 on amazon and it looks way better quality that the casemate.
    02-06-10 08:45 AM
    The size is great. Great protection. Almost like a silicone case. I actually have one for sale bniw if you are interested. Just send me an email benhjustice@yahoo.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 08:53 AM
    Just ordered a black one! Can't Wait!
    02-06-10 05:28 PM
    02-11-10 08:58 PM
    DAMN! Orange is my favorite color too! I just ordered an otterbox defender.
    02-12-10 12:12 AM
    02-16-10 06:04 PM
    I know right! I just saw the burgundy color and flipped. I want it
    The blue I have now is still pimp though lol
    02-22-10 04:34 PM
    02-22-10 05:25 PM
    I'm a girl who keeps my phone safely on my desk, in my purse or tote bag, or coat pocket. I'm extremely careful with it, so I don't need anything tuff like an Otterbox. But I still need a screen protector, LOL, a smudged screen just puts me out on the ledge

I got a violet 8530 and of course I love the color and want a clear case to display it. After searching Google until my eyes are ready to fall out, I've narrowed it down to either Case-Mate's Go Bare or Clear Armor - both have a full face screen protector.

Armor is in stock now at 9.99, looks fussy to put on. GoBare is to arrive soon, will be 24.95 but should be lots easier to put on. I wrote to ask how soon the GoBare will be available, as I really want that one.

*** Rec'd email from Case-Mate and they have no idea when GoBare will be in stock. So, I ordered the Armor.
    Last edited by SapphireStar; 03-01-10 at 01:08 PM. Reason: update
    02-27-10 07:50 PM
    I'm still looking for a good Case. I'm wondering how well a Case-Mate Hybrid case is going to protect me from dust getting into the phone. I currently already have dust under the screen, but have made it invisible with a privacy protector and using a case that covers most of places where the plastic comes together except for the main buttons/keyboard. It's a silicone one from Verizon where it comes over the front of the phone at the top. I'm looking kinda for something similar to the Body Glove Rubberized Hard Case.
    Last edited by Seven.07; 03-14-10 at 07:23 PM.
    03-14-10 07:19 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD