12-22-09 06:21 AM
42 12
tools
    I have a clear Epik case for my S2. I'll snap a pic of it later today. Working on essays for finals right now. Probably shouldn't even be on here haha
    yea i should be studying for finals as well but its just so much better to sit on crackberry!

Anyways i was looking at getting one of these too, look forward to seeing some pics of it! the pictures on their ebay store are kind of misleading, does it cover the top buttons as well??
    12-16-09 02:31 PM
    went ahead and placed my order for the Otterbox Commuter case. I'll post my review on it once I get it.
    12-16-09 07:38 PM
    Does anyone know of a holster that the screen faces outward (not in toward the holster)?
    12-16-09 07:49 PM
    You guys are retardedbif you're already dropping your storms. I keep mine as safe as I possibly can. As for cases, I got a storm 1 case that didn't let me use the bottom button and covered up the speaker on the bottom so I had to cut pieces out and now everything fits. It was a silicon case that was on sale for $8 so I didn't mind. I don't really want a big clunky case anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 08:11 PM
    You guys are retardedbif you're already dropping your storms. I keep mine as safe as I possibly can. As for cases, I got a storm 1 case that didn't let me use the bottom button and covered up the speaker on the bottom so I had to cut pieces out and now everything fits. It was a silicon case that was on sale for $8 so I didn't mind. I don't really want a big clunky case anyway.

I don't think everybody that posted has dropped their Storm 2.....I sure haven't dropped mine.
    12-16-09 09:33 PM
    never dropped mine..there was one of those amazing juggle moments but shes never hit the ground
    12-16-09 09:35 PM
    BLACK Epik Case Resin Pro Blackberry Storm 9500 9530 - eBay (item 250502718751 end time Dec-21-09 05:49:02 PST)

I like this case, anyone know if it will fit the 9550?

Length Storm 1 4.43"/112mm

Storm 2 4.43"/112.5mm

Width Storm 1 2.40"/62.2mm

Storm 2 2.45"/62mm

My guess is all the storm 1 cases might fit as these are not huge number differences, at least the rubbery gell ones as they tend to strech a bit.
    That version won't but this gentleman sells the S2 model:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...8520-a-374104/
    12-16-09 09:55 PM
    To the op: if you are looking sheer protection for for the Otterbox defender series. My S1 was in an otterbox and I have dropped her a coupole of time when I am riding on my bike. ( I took a couple of spill)
    12-16-09 09:58 PM
    So my Otterbox Commuter Case arrived yesterday and I was in a mad dash when I got off work to get home and open it up!!! So far I gotta say I LOVE it. It feels great in my hands....not to bulky, not to slippery, just a perfect fit. I feel my phone is very well protected now. While I do love and enjoy the case it is not for those that are into looks...meaning the case doe protect and hide the phone very well. So if you're wanting to show your phone off I would go with something else. I too will probably get another case for when I want something a lil more stylish for those nites out but for now this case is perfect for my line of work =)

OH I should also mention that I found the convenience keys easier to use with this case then my other one. I've had cases in the past where I've had to press buttons several time for them to work and that is def not the case here. One touch n it works great. Also the sound rather it be alerts, alarms, ringtones or phone calls all work well, the case does not interfer. I have not found the case to interfere with my screen either and I have been on my phone quiet a bit since getting the case. I hope this gives some good insight and everyone finds a case suitable to their needs
    12-17-09 09:36 AM
    Just got my Otterbox Commuter. It's smaller than I thought it was. Will do an indept review with maybe video and some pictures later, but so far this is what I noticed.

Pros:
    -All buttons/ports are covered
    -Buttons are easier to press/locate compared to the RIM silicone case
    -Plastic shell makes it easy to put into pocket etc.
    -Great fit, all buttons work flawlessly
    -Covers most of the phone except the screen
    -Comes with a screen shield to protect the uncovered screen

Cons:
    -None so far.
    12-18-09 02:02 PM
    otterbox communicator imho..but I have my eye at that new smrtcase just posted in the blog..but the price (30.00) may keep me away.
    Hi Hudss,

We are having a sale today and tomorrow (12/21/09 and 12/22/09), where you get 16% off when you purchase one. No coupon codes needed.

Thanks.
    12-21-09 10:56 AM
    Hi Hudss,

We are having a sale today and tomorrow (12/21/09 and 12/22/09), where you get 16% off when you purchase one. No coupon codes needed.

Thanks.
    hmm your website doesnt have products for Storm2 yet I was going to hop on one for when I go to the city
    12-21-09 11:05 AM
    I got the pillow plush case, with the bullet proof screen protector... It works fairly well... We dropped the phone off a 10 story building, and no damage occured. The only thing I don't like is that the bullet proof screen protector is too thick, so the touch screen is not useable... But it is very well protected...
    Lol wtf..........

12-21-09 11:24 AM
    Seido Innocase II.
    12-21-09 12:56 PM
    anybody try the Case-mate hybrid for storm1? looks nice but they dont have it for the storm 2 yet. I e-mailed case-mate and they said they don't know the release date yet but i can subscribe to their email list and get notified.
    12-21-09 02:51 PM
    That version won't but this gentleman sells the S2 model:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...8520-a-374104/
    Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC MUGEN
    ^^They have antifinger print screen protectors
    12-22-09 03:01 AM
    I don't know what my case is. I couldn't find any brandings on it or the box other than the Verizon logo. I bought it at a Verizon corporate store and I love it. Its a rubberized plastic shell that can be used alone or it can slide into the included belt holster. I don't like silicon cases cuz they pick up lint too quickly and I'm not a huge fan of the more heavy duty cases for their size. This one is just right for either the pocket or belt if using with the holster. I paid only $19 with my discount but I think Verizon sells them for $30. Plus the shell goes on and off fairly easy for cleaning or for whatever reason. For screen protector I have a zaggs invisible shield... Very nice.

12-22-09 06:21 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD